ITT we post funny pictures...

oldie but a goodie
iloEWNA.jpg

Both them are pretty unhealthy tbh, one girl is obviously on clen and the other is overweight.

A bit like when all the talentless farts are going on about how shredding is so outdated, where is the feeling, everyone can do that bla bla" but then praise a guy chugging one note. Like yeah, so much feeling in that. whatever. I guess it's the way simple minded people are justifying their lazy asses or lack of talent.

^ agreed on the shredding part. I can't shred the way I wish I could, not for the sake of it but because I would be able to just play more things without effort. I don't get these people, you can be the best shredder and still know how to blues.

Explain to me. Why is she obviously on clen?

To attain that level of dryness/complete lack of water retention is pretty much physically impossible for a woman without the aid of some sort of weight loss drug.

The guy could be natural but she definitely does not look it - it's still hard work to get there but hard work in this case is probably not just an example of a controlled diet and lots of crunches.

Yeah, in contrast to this guy that handles it so well they laugh at him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuqf_6oplMc

I've done real aerobatics, my plane was limited to +6G and I can tell you he is impressive, It's easy to hold 4 to 6G for a short time but holding it for an extended period of time like he does is impressive, especially at 7.5G. I was surprised how easy though it is to get used to 4/5/6G, but it depends on people. He basically looks immune to what a fighter jet could give him in all situations, which is short bursts of 10G maximum, and something like 4 to 6G during turns, with anti-G suits to help. The most extreme I can think of is the Red Bull air race guys who can pull 10G without a suit for a second doing a half loop which usually is around 6/7G for a few seconds :

EDIT : I didn't see at first, but the guy has a Gsuit for his test. Still impressive however although I'm now not sure how it feels when using a G Suit. 6G without a suit sure feels hard already

Last edited by a moderator: