ITT we post funny pictures...

f2af9515c118fd18d418b03f5341ac3d.jpg

There used to be a whole homepage full of that stuff, cant remember the name though.
Me and my friend used to watch it all the time, and put them as background images on the school computers(That and dragging the login windows out of the image frame so people had to reboot to login. :lol:).

There used to be a whole homepage full of that stuff, cant remember the name though.
Me and my friend used to watch it all the time, and put them as background images on the school computers(That and dragging the login windows out of the image frame so people had to reboot to login. :lol:).

another cruel joke is to take a screenshot of the desktop when you click the start menu, go to the furthest file that you can something like, programs, accessories, system tools. Then save the screenshot, set it to background, unlock the taskbar and remove it, then delete all the desktop shortcuts. What you now have is an illusion that somebody was using the computer and for whatever reason is locked up and nothing works except the mouse moves around. When none of the icons work, when the start menu is drawn out out and is unresponsive and restarting doesn't fix the computer you can laugh your ass off watching somebody scratch their ass trying to figure out WTF is wrong with the computer

another cruel joke is to take a screenshot of the desktop when you click the start menu, go to the furthest file that you can something like, programs, accessories, system tools. Then save the screenshot, set it to background, unlock the taskbar and remove it, then delete all the desktop shortcuts. What you now have is an illusion that somebody was using the computer and for whatever reason is locked up and nothing works except the mouse moves around. When none of the icons work, when the start menu is drawn out out and is unresponsive and restarting doesn't fix the computer you can laugh your ass off watching somebody scratch their ass trying to figure out WTF is wrong with the computer

Did that trick to one of my co-workers its was great. Another one you can search on youtube for it, but there is a batch file you can create that is a system reboot, all you have to do is delete whatever program shortcut they use most and add its icon to the reboot batch file, set back and enjoy the lulz