ITT we post funny pictures...

1165579736790.jpg

1220142202395.jpg

1220442386572.jpg

1220478609684.png

1221205819901.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find that at all funny. The dog should be left the fuck alone.
I'm pretty sure the dog survived this 20 seconds of torture if that's any consolation.
I love animals and always treat them with utmost respect, but come on... This is funny.:p
And the trololo version is hysterical.

I'm pretty sure the dog survived this 20 seconds of torture if that's any consolation.
I love animals and always treat them with utmost respect, but come on... This is funny.:p
And the trololo version is hysterical.

What mostly is bothering me about that video is that the dog sounds a bit angry, why else would it make that sound?

My point is, the owner of that dog shouldn't be surprised if the dog bites his balls off one day.

geez gimme a fucking break the dog is fine you pussies need to lighten the fuck up

+1000
In our family, we have never had less then 2 dogs(At the most 4 at the same time.), and several cats.. stuff like that is harmless.
And just so you know, allot of dogs "talk" that way.

My mom got woke up by our great dane, which was standing over her growling.. but it turned out he had a bad stomach and needed to go out and take a dump. :lol: