ITT we post funny pictures...

good ol' "what is art and what is not" debate. Have been wasting enough time on that allready, but it's pretty funny to see him beeing as ignorant as he accuses all the other ones to be.

That's the main reason why I laughed a lot when saw the video for the first time. Also, we all have found ignorant attitudes like the one in the video ( I think it's all a joke, too ridiculous to be true) in both ways. Some saying carcass was just noise and others saying winger was gay shit.

I happen to enjoy both bands, and enjoy those ignorant "my opinion over all" guys, worth a laugh or two everytime haha

My 100th poast, yay!
100-celebrate.jpg

Ok so not quite a funny picture but I had a good laugh at this:

HM-2 Heavy Metal Reviewed by: McRfan201Xx, on september 28, 2005
2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Price paid: $ 99.99

Purchased from: Musicans Friend

Ease of Use: I purchased this pedal about 2 weeks ago. It the best distortion pedal I've personally played. You can get a wide variety of types of distortion from it. The manual is pretty self explanatory and it also gives you recomended settings. // 9

Sound: I'm playing a Gibson Les Paul and I'm running through a Crate FTX 120 watt amp. This pedal works very well with my equipment. I don't really get much extra feedback or humming by using this pedal and I get a much more clearer sound by using this pedal. The distortion is pretty good on this pedal. I dont recommend it if your into really heavy Death Metal because you may be disapointed. But I doubt that this pedal wouldnt meet your expectations. It works good with metal though, dont get me wrong this dist. is very good. I can get a good accurate sound from all different kinds of music. This distortion sounds great for metal such as Ozzy (Rhandy Rhodes guitar) and Metallica to Grunge like Nirvana to newer hardcore punk music such as My Chemical Romance and The Used. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This pedal seems pretty tough and durable. I don't think you'd have to worry about it breaking. I definetly would use it at a gig without a backup. This pedal only takes 1x9 volt and lasts for a long long time. You just have to take the 9 volt out everytime your done using it or the battery will sap and die overnight. If you take it out though it will last you for a good week or 2 (if you play around 3 hours a day). // 9

Impression: I play everything, punk, emo, metal, '70s hard rock etc. It sounds great with everything. Even if your not playing a real heavy song you can still use it and set it up to get the sound you want. You can get a british rock sound, a classic rock sound, a Grunge sound, a whipsery metal sound, a heavy metal sound etc etc. I really think so far this is the best pedal I've used for dist. I really like it and recommend it to anyone looking for a really good dependable dist. pedal that plays all different music. // 9

thanks for posting this! otherwise i probably would never have heard about them! (<= i don't think this sentence is gramatically correct :rofl: :rofl:)

awesome clip btw!! :Smokin:

Other than the ! in the middle of the sentence it's fine :) (I suspect strictly speaking the "otherwise" should be at the end, but everyone says it either way)