Ivanhoe?

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
Hey I just got Ivanhoe - Symbols of Time ... Not bad stuff ... its a good thing I'v been on a Prog Kick :D .. Heres a question or 2 .. How Many albums did they put out? and the Second .. While surfing around on Soulseek I came across an Ivanhoe album called "Walk in MindFields" is this the same band? or a different one? .. I have found it nearly impossible to find any info hahaha

:lol: glad you got your info... you are becoming quite the Andy fanboy :p
Actually, I have a CD of theirs (well, I have 2... a copy I brought with me to PP and another version Andy gave me when I showed him the CD...cause the CD I had had no photos :lol:) It's called "Visions... something or other, can't remember, but they are hard to find so if you want a copy just say the word... still owe ya that TS CD... sawy I am so behind on everything! :oops:

Pabla said:
:lol: glad you got your info... you are becoming quite the Andy fanboy :p

I cant help it! its those Incredible Mid-Range Vocals!!! and from What I saw at PPV last year the dude is a Top Notch performer and Human Being!

Pabla said:
Actually, I have a CD of theirs (well, I have 2... a copy I brought with me to PP and another version Andy gave me when I showed him the CD...cause the CD I had had no photos :lol:) It's called "Visions... something or other, can't remember, but they are hard to find so if you want a copy just say the word... still owe ya that TS CD... sawy I am so behind on everything! :oops:

Absolutely send a copy on over!!! and yeah hahaha I know ya still owe me TS!!! hahaha Send it when you can no rush! I know how busy life can get sometimes! You Rule Pabla!!! :wave:

JonnyD said:
Do you still have my Address? or do you need it again?:wave:

I sure do! :) I'll probably be able to get it out by the end of the month... ugh, that's how tight my schedule is :erk: