Ive been a vegetarian for 4 days now

Last night I got in after a few bevvies, and had mushroom, tomato. haloumi and coleslaw. It were fucking ace. Usually I wouldve microwaved a frozen donner kebab, the type that pisses fat when you tilt it to bite it.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
I've been a vegetarian for almost a decade, and despite the other damage I perform unto myself (smoking, drinking too much, the drugs, never sleeping, all that), I'm still mistaken for a teenager.

Odd that when I actually WAS a teenager, everyone thought I was much older.

do you take many supplements like?

Susie said:
Thats it now i am gonna eat well more veggi's haaha :D we are still eatin fish but we cut out the meat, and i am findin quite easy considering it was 'Micks' idea :dopey: anyway, i'll stick it out till i feel the need to rip the horns of a cow. :loco:

Treat yourself to a massive roastie once a week, then there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Nice one Mick. Keep it up. Best of luck. It can be difficult for some, but as Dunc said - have it if it starts hurting. It is at least better for health to cut down on it. Did you know that the average male American's stomach contains a good few kilos of undigested meat - I mean OLD meat, not just what was eaten the days before their death, but ROTTEN meat from years earlier. Contrary to what all the morons say, it is not actually natural for humans to eat the amount of meat we currently do in the WESTERN world. It is only in the last hundred or so years of relative prosperity that western people have experienced that meat consumption has spiralled upwards. It was traditionally a luxury that people enjoyed as a treat. On the eco one, I might also like to make the morons think of the amount of forests that are laid to waste just to keep the MILLIONS of cattle that are bred for you to have your daily intake of DEAD stuff.
For me it aint just a health issue, it's also a moral one.
Yeah, I can hear the morons getting all upset now... WHATEVER.

I have to add though, that it is an entirely personal thing for me. I do not make judgements on anyone. It just makes me feel better. I only say morons to the "veggies are gay" and the "but how do you stay healthy?" people. I do not mean that non-veggies are morons. As long as they are happy then I am too. LIVE AND LET LIVE.

My missus knew someone who was a paramedic.Just before he took early retirement he was called out to a little girl who hadn't shit for 4 weeks.Her bowel had twisted itself trying to squeeze all the shit out.Unfortunately she died.

Strangelight said:
A lot of the older lads I knock about with now are veggies, and they all look younger/in good shape etc. They know their nutrition though, sorting themselves out after years of carnage. On the other hand, most of the veggie girls I know just live on cheese and tomato pizza & chips. Some solely on chips (mentioning no names haha).

well, i don't know who you are talking about here but i can say as a pescatarian i eat a very healthy diet...for example today i had some galaxy chocolate, a gingerbread man, a donut and a cherry muffin..oh and a packet of wotsits.

Strangelight said:
A lot of the older lads I knock about with now are veggies, and they all look younger/in good shape etc. They know their nutrition though, sorting themselves out after years of carnage. On the other hand, most of the veggie girls I know just live on cheese and tomato pizza & chips. Some solely on chips (mentioning no names haha).
pocket-small.jpg

chips.jpg

yogidaz said:
Nice one Mick. Keep it up. Best of luck. It can be difficult for some, but as Dunc said - have it if it starts hurting. It is at least better for health to cut down on it. Did you know that the average male American's stomach contains a good few kilos of undigested meat - I mean OLD meat, not just what was eaten the days before their death, but ROTTEN meat from years earlier. Contrary to what all the morons say, it is not actually natural for humans to eat the amount of meat we currently do in the WESTERN world. It is only in the last hundred or so years of relative prosperity that western people have experienced that meat consumption has spiralled upwards. It was traditionally a luxury that people enjoyed as a treat. On the eco one, I might also like to make the morons think of the amount of forests that are laid to waste just to keep the MILLIONS of cattle that are bred for you to have your daily intake of DEAD stuff.
For me it aint just a health issue, it's also a moral one.
Yeah, I can hear the morons getting all upset now... WHATEVER.
ERrrr how come he gets all the support like :erk: i am livin eatin shittin an pukin fish and he gets all the support. favouritism i dunno :D