I've been away for awhile, glad the Holidays, are over, and randomn thoughts....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
What's up NEVERMORONS? Been gone for awhile and been busy. Here are some random thoughts, notes, opinions, etc....
*Christmas is a hassle and the older you get the more you dislike it and see how commercialized it is. It is mainly for kids and I like to see them have fun.
*Shadows Fall/ The Art Of Balance-Kick Ass, Thrash sounding-like Death Angel, Testament, Death, Sacred Reich, etc...
*Help? does anyone remember a Christian Heavy Metal band named DELIVERANCE. I found two tapes I have of theirs, one self titled and the other is "Stay Of Execution" (I think). Just wondering.
*New Years is a great time to get DRUNK and reminisce, but don't DRIVE intoxicated.
*ct_thrash has a letter printed in the latest isue of METAL EDGE (w/ Stone Sour, Slipknot, and the Murderdolls on the cover). Can't remember what its about right now.
*Iced Earth are talented musicians, but put out rehashed Metal, in my opinion. The TRIBUTE TO THE GODS CD is hit and miss with some good songs.
*Can't wait until the new NEVERMORE AND PURE SWEET HELL.

Cheers and Later

I saw ct thrash's letter in Metal Edge.I think the Metal Maniacs colum they've started is a step up for the magazine.One of their latset issues has Bon Jovi on the cover,for Christ's sake!But I bought that issue since it had Neurotica and Alice Cooper features,among other things.But,still,that magazine has had some shitty features.

Hey deadskin and darkspot! Yes, ct thrash's letter was about Mike G's Metal Maniacs column in Metal Edge. I've been a Metal Edge subscriber for a few years now (even during the days of Gerri Miller and ofter Lonn Friend left RIP magazine) and Metal Edge can feature anyone from Bon Jovi to Meshuggah, and anything in between. I think BRAVE WORDS & BLOODY KNUCKLES is the most comprehensive "Metal" magazine out and I"ll start my subscription soon.

cool. i dont have ANY subscriptions... i should start getting some. i just dont feel like lookin thru 100 Disturbed and Slipknot ads just to read that Ozzy took a shit on buckingham palace, ya know what i mean?

Eh?? Metal Maniacs, DSM?? They got rid of all that stuff like a year ago when all the readers started whining like babies over it.:D

if I fork over 7.99 cdn, I could get a package of old BWBK mgs (4 or 5) plus like 7 compilations.great fucking deal.

pretty good, been watching lotsa death (finally got Live,Death and RAW).

and you were right to like BGs Imaginations, its so goddamn killer.

How have you been holding up?