What are your thoughts on AC/DC?

When I first started listening to rock, I liked them & bought a bunch of their cassettes. When I first stared playing guitar, I listened to them a lot, since their songs are relatively easy to copy. So, I guess AC/DC is a good "Intro to Metal" band!

I hardly ever listen to them anymore... but H2H, BIB, and LTBR are still great albums. The rest of their catalog is solid too, of course.

ive always liked them... i liked both eras with Scott and Johnson... for Scott i probably liked Dirty Deeds album the best followed by Highway and as for Johnson it would be Back in Black the best of course... most of their albums in the 80's were good ... i guess only album i didnt really like was Blow up your Video... i think that is what it's called...

I find Flick Of The Switch to be their 2nd best album after Back In Black, and only *just* behind it too! It's unreal! Fly On The Wall is also a solid album...

Blow Up Your Video plain sucks though.

Trixxi Trash said:
I find Flick Of The Switch to be their 2nd best album after Back In Black, and only *just* behind it too! It's unreal! Fly On The Wall is also a solid album...

Blow Up Your Video plain sucks though.
For some reason I was NEVER able to get inot those records.
It's not like they did anything "experimental" or anything, it's AC/DC!!!!

Yeah I know what you mean.... it's still the same AC/DC but for some reason some albums just miss something that makes it work. For me its Blow Up Your Video, but its different for everyone. I think it also depends on the order you got certain albums maybe...

I love Flick of The Switch because it's the nastiest & sleaziest record they ever did with the most attitude & the most thumpin' grooves and stuff.

sixxswine said:
I agree with you there, I would also add Fly on the Wall & Flick of the Switch to the list for 80's AC/DC bombs...

I like both of those just didnt like Blow up ur video though it had one good song.. i forget the name of it right now because a friend borrowed the tape from me..