I've decided CHARACTER is the best DT album

fos

i'm CAUGHT IN A MOSH
Dec 20, 2006
australia
Recording wise , Production , Mixing and Mastering.
every track stands out and is different from the other...
i forget the name of the song but the intro has that fast bassline , it just proves DT are not only musicians but fucking ARTISTS as has been said in this forum before....

THOUGHTS?

yes you're right , character is an excellent album , but not the best for my part. But I really really love that album , sure one of the best

indeed man.....
but since say gallery or mindseye
definately overall fuck its a good album....
one of the best metal albums ever to be released

I have decided Dark Tranquillity has only released perfect songs on perfect albums. :worship:notworthy :insertbandsmiley:

Anyone here who is able to create a Dark Tranquillity-smiley with their heads as smileys?

Yes. Do you ask because I want to have smileys for everything or because I am too lazy to make them myself?

Yes. Do you ask because I want to have smileys for everything or because I am too lazy to make them myself?
Because of the phenomenon called "German smilies". I knew there was an explanation for that.

indeed man.....
but since say gallery or mindseye
definately overall fuck its a good album....
one of the best metal albums ever to be released

I was about to agree but I've misunderstood... :/
so do you mean that you prefer The Gallery & Minds I?
cos i loooove them both and in my opinion The Gallery is the best DT "long album" and a masterpiece in the whole metal scene. ;)

I hear a mighty cheer

Your faith could not be any stronger

In your head the stage is set

A product of what we're being fed

Oblivious by design

Not susceptible to any mind

Character was the album that got me into Dark Tranquillity, so I guess that makes it one of my favorites, but all of their albums are incredible in their own way!

I have a hard time picking out a favorite. Depending on my mood, one album will appeal to me more than others. Haven was the first album I got and actually the first melodic death metal album I've ever purchased and brings back good memories, so it is probably my favorite overall. But they all have good qualities. Favorite song off of Character is probably One Thought, solely based on the riffs.