I've decided CHARACTER is the best DT album

Each Dark Tranquillity album is the best in its own way.

I'm starting to really get into Character, finally. I guess seeing some of the songs live helped a lot.

@marduk: have you seen them live? they have an incredible vibe, just like the rest of the DT songs. i thought the vibe was more powerful on fiction and character songs.

I like Character, but Haven is still my favourite. While I like their most recent albums, they just don't grab me as much as some of their earlier ones do.

Character sure as hell is a bad ass Album!! i definetly think its their best. Hell!! Am I 1 is my most favorite song ever!! the most powerfull album, i would say, is probly Fiction, but Character is just... INCREDIBLE!!!! all those songs are amazing!! I would say Character defines Dark Tranquillity for sure, and if any of you disagree with me, Whoe Cares cuz DT fucking kicks ASS!!

I am a hundred percent sure Character is a great album. I definitely think it is their best. Besides that "Am I 1" is my favourite song. The most powerful album is in my opinion probably Fiction although Character is just incredible. All the songs on it are amazing. I am sure Character defines Dark Tranquillity. If you disagree I do not care because Dark Tranquillity is magnificent.

Sorry for being an asshole and I probably made some mistakes myself but you provoked it ;)

I gave Character a serious listen a few days ago and it wasn't until then that I realized how incredible "Am I 1?" really is. Probably my favorite song on the album along with "The Endless Feed".

I still like Projector the most. It's one of my top 10 favorite albums of all times. Any genres.