I've had it up to here with the downstairs neighbors

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
That fucking dog barks non-stop, all day, every fucking day. Last night it was well past midnight.

The fucking kid screams & cries more than I knew *any* child could possibly scream and/or cry. It's literally also non-stop, all day, every fucking day. How do I know this? Because I didn't sleep at all last night thanks to this virus, and every single time I got up with yet more fucking diarrhea, that fucking kid was crying. ENOUGH ALREADY.

The constant door slamming and yelling. Seriously, LEARN TO CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SLAM IT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME, UPWARDS OF 25 TIMES PER DAY.

And now the last straw. She is literally playing Journey louder than it's even humanly possible to enjoy music. I can make out every single word, every chord, every fucking bass and drum beat, clear as day. It's POUNDING right up through the goddamned floor.

On top of that, I have a wicked headache, a fever and indigestion & upset stomach. I am NOT in the fucking mood for this. I'm going to throw a grenade through their front window and hope it takes every single last fucking one of them out.

It's a house, a 2-family house, and I'M supposed to be the one with the great soundsystem. My brother even spent a week ripping down their ceiling downstairs to add a full additional layer of soundproofing so MY stereo wouldn't bother them.

Well fuck that, the gloves are now off.

I seriously can't take the door slamming/dog barking/brat crying combo. The BLASTING music is the final straw.

I've jacked up the subwoofer channel on my stereo, and it's gangsta rap for the next 10 hours minimum.

about what? the dog is going to eat poison soon, I realize nothing can be done about the kid...

But just say what? Please stop slamming the door? I mean, I work out of this house, just because she's a stay-at-home mom right now doesn't mean she can just pretend there's no one upstairs (especially someone who's trying to work). It's insane.