i've heard new skyfire

Nay. I may actually chill on that - and especially discussing it on a board's forums. That is really lame.

Does anyone else enjoy the initial glee of buying a CD, having it come in the mail, and listening to it as you peruse the lovely little booklet? And having all the songs being brand new from a band you enjoy? No? :(

Gadlor said:
Nay. I may actually chill on that - and especially discussing it on a board's forums. That is really lame.

Does anyone else enjoy the initial glee of buying a CD, having it come in the mail, and listening to it as you peruse the lovely little booklet? And having all the songs being brand new from a band you enjoy? No? :(

most of the time yes, I always buy CDs no matter what. But when a band I love has a CD that gets leaked, I really have no will power to resist giving it a listen.

Gadlor said:

no, i like to save my CD money and spend it on sandwiches and drugs instead.

opacity said:
they were talking about norther, or did i miss something?

No I'm just an idiot. I heard a few people talking about it on the Kalmah boards but they are like friends of the band or something like that...

Gadlor said:

Yeah but when stuff comes out 2 MONTHS before the release date I get all jittery. My method is: 1) Preorder the CD (2) Download the leak and enjoy the music (3) When the CD comes in the mail compare your interpretation with the lyrics, appreciate the stuff even more, then look through the fancy little booklet.