Jackson RR24 LTD up on sale at ebay

SilentAfterTerror

Mary's Little Lamb Of God
Apr 21, 2010
Well not actually me thats selling it but wtv. Just wanna inform those bodom fans out there. The hardware is already changed to gold and seems like the guy put a white Jackson logo sticker over the yellow one. I've recently just bought one of the RR24 LTD up on ebay and w8ing for it to be shipped over :D Well ive gtta say 2 RR24 ltd showing up in a row on ebay is quite rare.

link: *EDIT* Reposted link below in the other post

Btw I'm new here :D

Well not actually me thats selling it but wtv. Just wanna inform those bodom fans out there. The hardware is already changed to gold and seems like the guy put a white Jackson logo sticker over the yellow one. I've recently just bought one of the RR24 LTD up on ebay and w8ing for it to be shipped over :D Well ive gtta say 2 RR24 ltd showing up in a row on ebay is quite rare.

link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=160425039756&Category=33034#ht_1474wt_958

Btw I'm new here :D

By the looks of the description you made about the guitar, I think your talking about sir Royal Eddie's RR24:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-RR24-Rhoads-Guitar-GOLD-HARDWARE-Alexi-Laiho_W0QQitemZ160425039756QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item255a13d78c#ht_563wt_1165

Welcome to the forum!

Indeed that's really good guitar. Too bad it doesn't ship to Europe :( . Now I know that if I make a custom guitar at Jackson, it will cost me at about the same prize as an average RR that comes out of the factory. But the question is, do they still make those pickups? Like J-50BC and J-90C.

I'm actually quite surprised that theres only 1 bid on the item... I expected more people would want to get it :S

I'm actually quite surprised that theres only 1 bid on the item... I expected more people would want to get it :S

To tell you the truth, I would bid on it if I had a little bit more money at this moment, but since it doesn't ship to EU, then it can't really happen even if I had cash :/

To tell you the truth, I would bid on it if I had a little bit more money at this moment, but since it doesn't ship to EU, then it can't really happen even if I had cash :/

Before this item there was another RR24 LTD listed. Also ships to US only and I live in Thailand right now... Having sum friends bring it over (yes already bought it). Hope it will get here in one piece :worship:

Before this item there was another RR24 LTD listed. Also ships to US only and I live in Thailand right now... Having sum friends bring it over (yes already bought it). Hope it will get here in one piece :worship:

oh sweet :D when it arrives don't forget to take some pictures of it and post em on the forum :rofl: !

oh sweet :D when it arrives don't forget to take some pictures of it and post em on the forum :rofl: !

No problem! I've gotta change the hardware to gold first! and mayb install a gainboost. I might put in a mm04 as im swapping the one from my edwards for the ABQ from the F-ALX set, but i dun wanna leave a hole in my guitar :cry:.

Just a quick question, where do I find volume knobs? I also have to replace that but no idea where to find em. Also need one for my edwards as im changing hardware to black.