JAG PANZER, STEEL ATTACK, DIVISION Confirmed - MM3

MetalNations

Aug 29, 2002
In Space
JAG PANZER, STEEL ATTACK Confirmed For MINNEAPOLIS MAYHEM 3 Festival - Apr. 6, 2006

JAG PANZER, STEEL ATTACK and RUMPELSTILTSKIN GRINDER are among the confirmed bands for the Minneapolis Mayhem 3 festival, set to take place August 25-26 at the Star Central in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

JAG PANZER
STEEL ATTACK
DIVISION
RUMPELSTILTSKIN GRINDER
USURPER
AVENGER OF BLOOD

Also scheduled to appear on the bill is an as-yet-undetermined contest winner from SickMetal.com.

For more information, visit www.minneapolismayhem.com.

Look for more news shortly.

eaeolian said:
We're thrilled to be involved. I've never been to MN before...

Yeah, but you're only going to Minnesota in August... if you were REALLY hard core you would go there in January! :) :heh:

Steel Attack?! AND JAG PANZER!!!?

I have never seen Panzer before. What shit that I don't know ANYYYONE in MN. I would love to go in this fest! I'm still kicking myself in the face for not going to Powerfest (..reason: Relying on other people.. it's not the smart thing to do)..

..So.. I guess that contradicts wishing I knew anyone in MN!! :Smug: The point it's that.. I want to go in ALL these festivals.. :cry:

Well looks I may be traveling to Minnesota in August. Can someone tell how far from the Minnesota Unniversity campus Columbia Heights is? My cousin goest there, so that would save on hotel.