James: What's on your mind?

tgs

Elder
I was just browsing through some cd's at a weekly market here in Lisbon, and I saw this one in the middle of it all:

convergence.jpg

Ok, I don't want to say too much about the picture other than it's weird to see you in this position, hehe... But what I REALLY wonder is: what thoughts did you have in your mind the very second that the picture was taken? :loco:

Looks like they caught him taking a leak in the bathroom in between takes or something. :lol:

~006

006 said:
Looks like they caught him taking a leak in the bathroom in between takes or something. :lol:

~006

Do you normally take leaks while holding your guitar then? Is your aim not very good, so you use your guitar to deflect it into the bowl?

"Any independent contractors working on the uncompleted Death Star were innocent victims when it was destroyed by the Rebels..."

That is one of my favorite albums ever! Any of you who don't have it should pick it up. That album influenced me as much as Pantera or anyone else - I remember my jaw dropping when the first track started spinning, I remember exactly where I was, etc.

One of the only "shred" albums that has amazing songwriting at the same time!

Kazrog said:
That is one of my favorite albums ever! Any of you who don't have it should pick it up. That album influenced me as much as Pantera or anyone else - I remember my jaw dropping when the first track started spinning, I remember exactly where I was, etc.

One of the only "shred" albums that has amazing songwriting at the same time!

Me too buddy. I actually opened my copy up in the studio and blasted it on the mains for my very first listen! This will always be one of my favorite albums. It also made me a fan of DT's vocals, because I wasn't after the Steve Vai stuff. :headbang:

that shot was set up by the photographer, and i distinctly remember my thoughts at at that moment: " i hope this doesn't look gay"

James Murphy said:
that shot was set up by the photographer, and i distinctly remember my thoughts at at that moment: " i hope this doesn't look gay"

The Ibanez?

I think I will snag this album. I have Feeding The Machine and dig on it.