What's your LEAST favorite Swano song?

Naglfar

As Naglfar devours us all
I was browsing forums on UM and came across a thread which I thought was pretty funny... mainly, the LEAST favorite song of x or y band.

So what's your least favorite song involving Dan Swano in some capacity? Mine is Worlds Apart from Invisible! It's too cheesy for me!

Brave New Hell is pretty medicore by Dan's other death standards. Sacrificed and On the Other Side don't do anything for me either, not sure if Dan wrote the latter one though..

It has taken my about 12 hours since reading this to come up with an answer...

First one I came up with was "probably something I have not heard yet", although I have to be in the right frame of mind for Karaboudjan. I don't think I have listened to The Breathing Shadow since I got the Anniversary CD either, there was something about the drum sound that didn't quite fit with me.

Bloody difficult question though. Favourite one would be equally difficult.

"Sacrificed" has been mentioned twice already and it's one of my favorite EOS songs. :(

And did Dan write songs for Godsend? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Gunder wrote all those and Dan just did the vocals. And Btw, I love Godsend too. :)

Yeah, of all the random "WUTS UR FAVORITE" threads, this one is probably the most interesting because everyone mentions songs they hate, and invariably someone else is like "WTF THAT'S THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!"

I love Sacrificed too. lolz

I hated Cryptic also, but I remember Lord K was like MANG MOST UNDERRATED ALBUM!!!1!! So I know at least someone else likes it.

Some of the things posted here are asinine, which is fine since it's all a matter of opinion, BUT I am sure people posting the more well known songs have not heard a lot of Dan's old obscure stuff that really isn't very good compared to everything else he has done.