Janne!

Originally posted by mislyd
Oh I'm sure he's here under a different name, so he can quietly enjoy all the attention..

Right?:lol:

Yeah, huahuahuahua, it's possible... why not?!

It reminds me the Angra chat (aff... I hate Angra, but there was a time I liked). The guys use to chat under different nicks.

I guess Janne do it sometimes too, don't you, Janne? Or do ya only use you real name? hehehe

Originally posted by tempestadiossa
will somebody explain this to me?
I really didn't get it!
COME ON PEOPLE I ALREADY DELETED MY POST BECAUSE I KNOW I GOT TOO FAR WITH THAT, I WAS REALLY MEAN, ANT THAT SUCKED:( .. SORRY. I'VE BEEN QUITE "DOWN" THESE DAYS THAT'S WHY I ACT LIKE SHIT FROM TIME TO TIME
*kneels down*
I'M REALLY TRULY DEEPLY SORRY

Originally posted by gothErika®
COME ON PEOPLE I ALREADY DELETED MY POST BECAUSE I KNOW I GOT TOO FAR WITH THAT, I WAS REALLY MEAN, ANT THAT SUCKED:( .. SORRY. I'VE BEEN QUITE "DOWN" THESE DAYS THAT'S WHY I ACT LIKE SHIT FROM TIME TO TIME
*kneels down*

Num eskenta, tia. Aposto que o pessoal levou na brincadeira.

Originally posted by gothErika®
*kneels down*
That wasn't mean, that was funny.. ;)

Janne plz tell me if this is true: Are you gona pass from Greece in this tour? I have heard some rumors but I want to know. I didn't ask you 'till now 'cause in the site you didn't wiriting such a thing. Thanx man. Keep banging :headbang:

Originally posted by Janne Warman
Check out the tourdates (found at our site under "tourinfo") (suprisingly). I am afraid Greece is not included.

J

And Brazil? When are you coming back here, mainly Curitiba? :D

We're fucking waiting for you all (you're probably tired of reading the same sentence from so many fans)

Oh this is sweet!!!.. This board gets the band members posting in it ... This is the first time I see this

You've heard it a million times probably but you'll hear it again damn it! You are the most talented band ever.. CoB kicks major mothafuckin ass!!

Yep, I hope we can tour Greece too in the near future. And yes we are planning a US tour for this summer but nothing confirmed yet. About the midi files... I´m not sure about sharing that suff yet...

J

By the way Janne: Do you have an endorsement deal now? You wrote in the booklet of Beyond Abilities that there were no Korg or Roland keyboards used. I remember that you once said in the Warmen guestbook that they promised you something but they didn't do anything so you don't use their products anymore.
So, what's up now? Are you getting new endorsement deals for the future?