Janne!

Originally posted by Janne Warman
I listened Chockehold. The beginning of synth solo is simply played with 1st(thumb) and 3rd(middle) finger and then bending the notes with left hand. I never use arpeggiator or such cause thats cheating.

ahh! well it sounds exactly like an arpeggiator ... that's cool. thanks for the heads up.

No I don´t have an endorsement deal at the moment. I was offered one I didn´t like few months ago. Anti endorsement joke in Warmen booklet was just my sick sense of humor. I like using varios stuff so I am ok without a deal.
I think I´ll put some midi stuff on the new warmen page.
South-American tour is planned right after US... or was it after second Japan... well anyways I think our touring this year will cover many continents and countries.

J

Originally posted by Janne Warman
No I don´t have an endorsement deal at the moment. I was offered one I didn´t like few months ago. Anti endorsement joke in Warmen booklet was just my sick sense of humor. I like using varios stuff so I am ok without a deal.
I think I´ll put some midi stuff on the new warmen page.
South-American tour is planned right after US... or was it after second Japan... well anyways I think our touring this year will cover many continents and countries.

J

That mean you are YOU'RE COMING BACK TO BRAZILLLLLL

Woohooo

cof cof... sorry