Janne!

Originally posted by SomeGuy
what a nazi
You mean Boris? Well yeah, but it's no use discussing that, some people are beyond arguments. Let's just spare this thread from another ugly argument :)

Originally posted by Northern Viking
You mean Boris? Well yeah, but it's no use discussing that, some people are beyond arguments. Let's just spare this thread from another ugly argument :)
not every homophobe is a nazi... but, as you've said, i don't want to implicate another discussion about that topic

To Janne :

Are there any lyrics written for the songs of HCDR which aren't printed in the booklet (and what about the other albums)? And if so, will they be released afterwards on cobhc.com like the lyrics of Follow the Reaper and Children of Decadence?

he was refering to the similarity of the attitude I think... I found it useless to correct him as I thought it obvious

Originally posted by Janne Warman
South-American tour is planned right after US... or was it after second Japan... well anyways I think our touring this year will cover many continents and countries.

*ORGASM*

*starts working out to survive the supreme ass-kicking of the concert*

Originally posted by borissikic
ZERO TOLERANCE

WHY SHOULD WE TOLERATE PANSY FAGGOT SHIT
NOT EVEN IN AN ANIMAL WORLD MALE SUCKS MALE DICK

CRAWL BACK UNDER THE ROCK YOU FAGGOTS CAME FROM
THIS IS REAL FUCKING WORLD, FUCK YOUR INFERIOR RIGHTS!

ZERO TOLERANCE, NO FUCKING RIGHTS
MONKEY FUCKS MONKEY, PUNISHMENT IS A.I.D.S.

IT IS DISGUSTING!!

(FAGGOT BASHING BY WILDCHILD)

LISTEN YOU FUCKING HOMO BOYS, YOUR TIME HAS COME
AND IF YOU ARE A LESBIAN, YOU STILL GOT A CUNT TO RAPE

IT IS UNNATURAL!!

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's from Impaled Nazarene isn't it??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

unbelievable! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janne, do you have any idea how long you guys will be playing at the festival in Texas in March. I'm debating making the long drive or not and wanted to know how long you guys would be playing. New album rocks :)

Hi, Janne!!! Nowadays, how are u doing?
Well, I wonder...when u guys back to Japan as head-liner in 2003? I can't go gigs on Feb, so I really wanna know.
And, do u have a plan to visit Japan with WARMEN someday?
Anyway, thanx!

BEHOLD!!! I figured out a question! hehehehe.. Im a mastermind...

So how much swedish does you bodom guys know?? :)
ok, it wasnt that interesting but wtf :p