Japan´s Tsunami

I find it frusterating how in 2011 it's still so difficult to get supplies to people after a disaster. I guess I shouldn't be so upset at GW Bush over Katrina. Maybe it really just is that difficult. I dunno. If I'm the president of Japan, I'm on the phone calling people, personnally telling them to get their ass in gear and get supplies to these people. Easier said than done I suppose.

I think the Japanese government has been handling things pretty well all things considered. I am sure it was pure chaos when the disaster(s) started. Just trying to assess the situation so you can formulate a response is difficult in a constantly changing set of events.

Shit off. I feel no need to denounce everything you say, would be nice for that to be reciprocated.

Seriously man, your high horse is pissing me the fuck off lately, have some fucking respect.

Dude I think you started slipping in the respect slopes ever since you proclaimed that even computers have a collective consciousness and children with mental health issues are the epitome of free mindedness, most of the crap you are spouting is so beyond reality its critically worrying, if you want to get strung out on weed 24/7 and think so backwards its near spasticated then fine, just save us all from hearing about it. Maybe it's just because I've had enough of close calls with the mentally disturbed recently but I'm still of the mind you used to have something interesting to say that wasn't just mindless dribble; it'd be nice to hear a bit of it again, when the fumes wear off that is.

As far as I'm concerned I'm not on the high horse anyway; I'm always gonna call bullshit when I see it and I encourage other people to do the same with me, just because I've agreed with you prominently in the past doest mean I'm gonna not say anything whilst you drag the depths of cheap pop culture cliches. I mean jesus christ you didn't even get the religion right, if you're going to make ambiguous and out of context spiritual analysis at least procure the necessary background research for it to not sound utterly deluded.

Can we please keep that religion stuff out of here?

btw another explosion in Fukushima happened 1-2 hours ago
edit: not sure on that third explosion, because theres always the same video on every news article I just (briefly) read. God damn it's hard to keep an eye over the whole situation if every news-site is releasing 200 recycled articles on the same event

well another edit:
http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2011-03/japan-fukushima-explosion
third explosion confirmed
(sorry for that german article but I couldn't find another english one except fox news :lol: )

6:15 am another explosion that wasn't really visible, but pressure inside the reactor fell after the explosion and it seems it is indeed (heavily) damaged

See, the thing is, you only think it's something good if I'm ranting and raving and being a negative, cynical cunt, and quite frankly, that got fucking boring.

Tata then. \o,

High levels of radioactivity now being released directly into the atmosphere.. I knew it..

edb2978e53ab6a92815978ba9e4e1653.jpeg

No one wants to take blame trying to help with the reactors.

Why aren't they using nuclear subs or something to help power up the electric cooling systems or at least those crap-ass diesel backup radiators?

See, the thing is, you only think it's something good if I'm ranting and raving and being a negative, cynical cunt, and quite frankly, that got fucking boring.

Tata then. o,

Nah man, I didn't give a shit about that stuff, sure it was funny but what really mattered to me was you had something half interesting to say, didnt have to be in line with what I thought, just considered, the crap you have been spouting recently is the epitome of mental dribble.

But, you know, with all this mother nature shit isn't it about time you skipped off to the woods to live in a a tipi, eat mushrooms and start your own cult with the faerie folk anyway?

Tata.

And isn't it about time you started dealing heroin to little kids off Glaswegian park benches?

See? I can use stereotypes too. Fuck off. \o/