Jaska or joey?

If your 555 then im....

Catchy song by Slipknot.

Nicholas Barker pwns both drummers.

Derek Roddy and kevin Talley own them both,and so does plenty of others...
but out of those two i prefer jaska...even is joey's drumming is good outside slipknot

enjoi17 said:
hmm Jaska is good for what he does..

best drummer ever I'd have to say is Mike Mangini: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsv8Z6QER8I

I dont know how anyone can say the bodom drummer is good based on the drumming in bodom. Either you dont know anything about drums or your just a cob fanboy and want to believe hes great cause hes the drummer for your fav band...

There is nothing at all inovative about his drumming in bodom, 1/4 notes on the snare, 16ths on the kick pedals, same 16th note tom fills...wow, amazing :erk:

Keith! said:
I dont know how anyone can say the bodom drummer is good based on the drumming in bodom. Either you dont know anything about drums or your just a cob fanboy and want to believe hes great cause hes the drummer for your fav band...

There is nothing at all inovative about his drumming in bodom, 1/4 notes on the snare, 16ths on the kick pedals, same 16th note tom fills...wow, amazing :erk:

or maybe he gets the job done, it sounds good and that's all that matters.

well i gotta say i jason from the berzerker is much better than both of them combined he was the 1994 world fastest drummer champ.

Keith! said:

I can see that you haven't listened to COB much. Let me fill you with some details. I think Jaska has some very creative and sometimes groovy stuff, with a little hints of jazz here and there. Follow The Reaper is the CD where it all began.

First of all he makes really nice use of his hi-hat on some fills, it is simple, but sounds really good - song Follow The Reaper at 3:04

The intro fill to Bodom After Midnight shows that he really has some imagination. This song also has some nice fills in triplets, and a great fill at 2:49.

On the song Punch Me I Bleed there are various fills that many jazzplayers use. For example at 2:17, and at the end of the song.

You can definitely see that he is fast also, for example in In Your Face, 32th notes in doublepedal starting at 3:20.

And in Next In Line a very fast fill at 1:40. Also check out the groovy stuff at starting at 3:14.

And finally, there is also a solo for you so you can see more of his creativity and imagination I told you above:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3305646172938024090&q=jaska+raatikainen

Jaska is the f*cking king! Joey plays in a fucking emo-nu-metalband, which sucks.

Btw, hade you ever heard Joey play tight on a gig? He's always sacking down or playing to fast. And don't say "litsen to their live cd shit!" becouse most of the drummings are putted on the cd from studio recording.

Jaska kicks Joeys ass!