JauJau- All rights reserved to Alexi (??)

Shred_Again

The Untypical Metalhead
Nov 16, 2002
Israel
Visit site
In spite of the fact that Alexi uses this yell so often in his song, "JauJau", as I found out, was in use before!!!!
AINT IT SHOCKING:eek:

You are all welcome to hear Dickinson's "JauJau" in the last 2 seconds of Iron Maiden's "The Evil That Man Do" (1988).

But hey, if anyone can disprove it and show me that Bruce WASN'T the 1st one... please do:)

Originally posted by Shred_Again
In spite of the fact that Alexi uses this yell so often in his song, "JauJau", as I found out, was in use before!!!!
AINT IT SHOCKING:eek:

You are all welcome to hear Dickinson's "JauJau" in the last 2 seconds of Iron Maiden's "The Evil That Man Do" (1988).

But hey, if anyone can disprove it and show me that Bruce WASN'T the 1st one... please do:)

That sound that Alexi makes is just so damn cool!

Originally posted by Searge
only who think, this color is gay, is gay :D
When did I heard something like this for the last time? I think it was 17 years ago in the Kindergarten. So the people here are talking on a really high level... :rolleyes: :p

Well, can you imagine how Darth Maul's mum looks like? I'm sure she looks worse than the mum of DeadWinterDead (another gay forum member). So you should get respect of what I say.