JCM800? Check! Screamer? Check! Drop A#? Check! Raw tones in a mix? FUCKING CHECK!!!

bump.

Very talented guy right here. Always love what you do and yes that is a great tone and the quality of the video (well the vid itself) is nothing short of amazing.

Good job!

More then that! I wanna use different amps on riffs. You know, I can't recall any contemporary metal production, where you have different riff tones. Why 1 album = 1 tone? At least, I will switch the amps here and there:)

I have always wanted to do that!so many tones why not use them.. i mean this might not be the perfect example but the way i see it a keyboardist uses different sounding string patches or pads. You use some effects on certain parts not on others, you switch from clean to dist etc why not change tones as well. Why only from clean to dirty. Guitarists use their volume knob as well to alter the gain why not experiment with the quality of the gain as well as amount. Give the best tone for the music as you see fit; it deserves that kind of treatment :headbang:

So many shades and ear candies lol

Is the amp stock? If so, the only detail about the JCM800 that you forgot to mention is that the amp has KT88s (which definitely sound different than EL34s).

The tone sounds great by the way ;)

Great tone man, very inspiring. I've yet to experience a "no processing needed" guitar tone, seems like i always need at least a HPF/LPF and some mids shaping, but with my new mesa cab i'm definitely getting much closer. Thanks for sharing!