Jeans...

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
I believe Jerry started a thread about this a while back but couldn't find it. So wtf kind of jeans do you fuckers wear? They all seem to be catered to the faggot skinny jeans crowd. I have had the same pair of Nautica Loose Fit jeans for the past 6 years. I tried on a pair of Nautica Loose fit today at Macy's and they have COMPLETELY changed. WTF?!

So where can I find a good pair of jeans that don't hug my ass and thighs without looking ghetto? I also prefer a softer, thinner denim style rather than the thick, rugged style which are uncomfortable to me.

PS - LOL @ me asking for jean advice on this forum.

PPS - Euro gents need not apply nor take offense at above "faggot skinny jean" comment.

Whatever is less than $30 each at Kohl's that doesn't make me look like Obama.

I do believe I'm waring a fashionable pair of Apt. 9 right now. $27.99 plus tax. :Smug:

Levi's 569 are the only jeans that I can wear. This garb wont hug your nuts, nor ride your arse. I've tried several other varities of jeans over the past few years, and all of them were made for skinny faggoths who listen to DeafHeaven. I'm actually in need of buying a few more pairs, wearing most of them thin.

Anchor Blue used to have great fitting jeans, but they're defunct for the most part.

i got like three pairs of lee jegger and i had another pair that i wore out

they my fav jeans but i have paid for none of them (i get them for christ-mass etc (i would never pay that much for a pair of jeans))

guess i'm kind of a faggot

Levi's 569 are the only jeans that I can wear.

vLdqB24.jpg

literally u in this pic

Nah, I weigh 228lbs. Americans eat homey, hence those pants legs get filled out. Plus I'm not jumping 8 waist sizes in order to fashion coordinate with my Stussy tee. This isn't 1995.

I laughed hard at the 1995 part

I don't wear jeans much anymore - either scrubs or dress pants and on my days off (never) I wear trainer/warm up pants. I've had success with J Crew jeans but they are pricey. The wife bought me some kind of Levi this Fall and they are super tight but the material seems really high quality - as if they'd last quite awhile

My best jeans right now are actually Mossimo brand from Target. I remember when Mossimo was not a Target brand, but it's still not bad. I still have a Mossimo henley sweater that I bought from Target in 2006 and wear it all the time, and it's not falling apart at all. Some of the stuff is hit and miss, and I'm not sure about the guys' jeans. Overall I've had luck with the brand, though.

And I thought only women talked about clothes.. I think the next thread should be about what your jeans say about your personality.

I have a pair of Banana Republic jeans and the stitching they used on the INSIDE of the front pockets feels like razor wire

I've never been so afraid to get my wallet in my life brah. 1ST WORLD PROBLEMS

Bump for Mike, who just asked me about jeans via text.

Also, I really need to buy a few new pairs. I got one which is wearing thin in the crotch, another that's flayed at the bottom from dragging them on the ground whilst sporting sandals. I'm a goat damn hobo.