Jeans...

Yea we were in a slump at a point. No wonder why the forum went to shit. Combo of Fagbook and Bad Topics.

Any chance ye can wrangle (no pun intended) a few of your Hellride hamies on over here? Some new blood would be a pleasant change. I got no hope for a Care Crew Reunion. Its new blood or bust.

I've been wearing American Eagle jeans for awhile, but they too are starting to become a little more clingy. I'm a bit dissatisfied with the last I bought online. I might actually have to (GASP) go to a store next time.

It's been working out for me because I know my size and I already had some pairs of those jeans, but they are adding some kind of stretchy material to their jeans now that makes them more comfortable but also more clingy. It seems like these companies intermittently alter their jeans to adapt to trends without really saying they've done anything.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Levi's for me these days. They're expensive but at least the store carries lengths that are long enough for me. Still have to try them on first. Two pairs of the exact same type and size can fit very differently.

as long as they arent tight but not to loose where i look like im wearing curtains. and they need to leave room for my nuts and not jam into my gut when i sit.

comfort baby