jeff loomis on the g3 tour

Yeah, definitely Satch over Yngwie. Yngwie sucks ass live now. He's so sloppy.. I saw him on G3 two years ago and it was a snore fest. Him playing neo-classical garbage over Hendrix was really bad. He sounded like he was unleashing the fury upon the cases of beer before the show.. Oh, and he should stop singing too. Not a good singer. :tickled: o_O

I'd love to see Jeff on G3, that'd be sick.

fripp + buckethead + loomis @ G3 and I'll would gladly poo my pants thricely, no more no less, in honor of such a glorious tour.

'Nife [Spirit Crusher] said:
Yngwie sucks ass live now. He's so sloppy.. I saw him on G3 two years ago and it was a snore fest. Him playing neo-classical garbage over Hendrix was really bad. He sounded like he was unleashing the fury upon the cases of beer before the show.. Oh, and he should stop singing too. Not a good singer. :tickled: o_O
I've got that dvd...Yngwie looked like he had swallowed an entire donut factory. Everytime he did that stupid leg kick maneauver of his, I thought his leather pants would give way under the strain.

lizard said:
I've got that dvd...Yngwie looked like he had swallowed an entire donut factory. Everytime he did that stupid leg kick maneauver of his, I thought his leather pants would give way under the strain.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No kidding man. I was surprised the whole fucking stage didn't collapse when lard ass was waddling about.

deathstrike from hell said:
what would you think of that?

he'd outplay satch and vai. easily.

Vai is an icredibly gifted musician...his talent goes beyond the fretboard...Loomis is a good player...Vai is a composer and a true out of the box thinker. He's got killer chops as well as an amazing musical knowledge and compositional sense. Satch...not so much...but you really can't compare Loomis and Vai....sorry.

Lobo said:
Petrucci
Vai
Loomis..

that is my opinion..i was at g3 live in tokyo..i hated yngwie..he is such wanker ne

That would be a hellishly awesome G3.

Jeff is supposed to be working on his solo album...we'll get to see what he can really do. And if none of you guys have heard the guitar solo Jeff entered into some Wisconsin guitar shred competition when he was 16, you should.
http://www.jeffloomis.com/sounds/jeff-16.mp3