Jeff Loomis & Van Williams Leave Nevermore

Glad I saw them the last time they came to Australia. I was going to have to bust my ass to see them on their next tour but now it won't be happening. This is really upsetting. :(

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

this has to be a joke right???????? my absolutely favorite band just basically broke up......FUCK. sorry, but nevermore without loomis ain't nevermore....and WD's voice is a perfect match for loomis style. i'm digging the shit out of this band, everything they did was pure gold. even TOC which was a bad record for nevermore's standards was really really fucking good compared to any other band. goddammit, FUCK.

and what's even worse: i had the chance to see them last month, but i didn't go because money was running out....if i had known that this was the fucking LAST TIME they played together in my area i'd have paid a friggin 1000 bucks to see this show. GODDAMMIT.

i'm SO FUCKING UPSET right now.

Dude, I feel like my whole family died. :erk: But I'm glad that I watched these guys live last summer. Still... :erk:

guys.....nevermore without WD won't be nevermore. his voice might be an aquired taste to some, but his weird phrasing and choice of notes is just part of what makes nevermore so friggin awesome.

it's sorta similar to death for me....i never "liked" chucks voice in a traditional sense, but when i first heard control denied (which is basically death with different vocals) i was seriously let down. yes, the riffs are amazing as always, but it's just not the same. it will be the same with nevermore......
seriously, they might as well call it quits. they're all amazing by their own, but it was only the combination of their styles that made nevermore the ÜBER-AWESOME band they are....were :(

when you play in a band with a guitar player that is not really up to your standards (guitar wise) and a girl playing bass with no attitude, I can truly understand why both Jeff and Van left.
It's strange to hear this because at the clinic over here, Jeff didn't say anything about this, and now all of a sudden I hear this..
I'm sad :(
I hope they got together and play in another great band!

I'm sorry but should be butt fucked for this!
How come you never got to see them? shame on you :p

Because they only played 1 gig in the UK recently which was in London which is at the other end of the country :(

I got well pissed due to them dodging the UK constantly...