Jeff Loomis's solo album will be released on Sept 30!

Got to agree with him though (Det Som that is) this album has 1 or 2 actually good songs on it, the rest sounds like he was just improving solos in the studio

just wanking again and again...and i refuse to believe it's a real drummer....
Its true it is a drum machine!And his name is Mark Arrington,I was in two different bands with mark in the 90,s and he is that good.Mark has been a gifted musician his whole life,and he work,s his ass off to always be better than yesterday.He can play any style,Metal-rock-funk-you name it.He should be touring with someone like Prince and pulling in the big payday.And by the way he is a stand up guy and family man,One of the nicest guys you could ever hope to be friends with.:worship:

First place I've found to preorder...

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Zero-Order-Phase-Jeff-Loomis/dp/B001CI8TES/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1217053827&sr=8-1[/ame]

However, it's spendy import because Century Media hates America apparently...

I might import though because I'm an impatient bastard...

Its true it is a drum machine!And his name is Mark Arrington,I was in two different bands with mark in the 90,s and he is that good.Mark has been a gifted musician his whole life,and he work,s his ass off to always be better than yesterday.He can play any style,Metal-rock-funk-you name it.He should be touring with someone like Prince and pulling in the big payday.And by the way he is a stand up guy and family man,One of the nicest guys you could ever hope to be friends with.:worship:

Amen Tim, Mark is one of the best drummers I've had the pleasure of working with. The man has absolutely perfect meter, hence his nickname "the machine" and yeah he has the ability to play any style and totally own it.
There are some early NM bootlegs out there with Mark that are pretty good quality.