Jethro Tull

Love Jethro Tull! I'm seeing them live at the 7th of April! They are playing with a Norwegian prog band called White Willow and Thin Lizzy! I own Songs From The Woods, Aqualung and Thick as a brick! Those three are my favorite albums of Tull's.

Does any body know how Tull is live? and does anyone know how many members from the original line-up are currently in the band?

Nomansvally said:
Love Jethro Tull! I'm seeing them live at the 7th of April! They are playing with a Norwegian prog band called White Willow and Thin Lizzy! I own Songs From The Woods, Aqualung and Thick as a brick! Those three are my favorite albums of Tull's.

Does any body know how Tull is live? and does anyone know how many members from the original line-up are currently in the band?

1st: omg! thin lizzy tour Europe?

2nd: the one thing i know is Anderson still rocks the way he did when he was young. which is divine :)

...of course the Tull rule!

All I want to know is why its ok to be a fanboy of bands like this but not an Opeth fan boy? I must admit I don't listen to them (Tull that is) a lot but my brother does, so I know enough of their material passivly, and it doesn't sound bad at all to me.

I just don't see why they are so untouchable (my main problem being with The Beatles in this department), yet people are always getting laughed at on here for being an Opeth Fan boy or Dream Theater fan boy or whatever. Its all the same notes, its all music, so whats the difference?

They are talented creative people, and sound good to me, just not my thing, but I certainly wouldn't turn them off or deliberatly avoid their music.