"One song album" Recommendations?

I just think I'm bitter cause a totally overrated band like DT is making much more money than Gildenlöw who is a much more talented musician compared to any Dt member.
However, it's also a pity Chester Bennington makes more money than Petrucci.

I also can't get over dorian's pathetic argument. I'm actually pretty sure I make more money than Petrucci, 'cept I'm not idolized by many musicians.

BTW, I actually kinda like early DT. You know, Kevin Moore..Dominici. Those were the days.

And again, Petrucci, Myung and Rudess deserve all the praise they get. In fact, I think that the latter two are vastly underrated. But Gildenlöw (who IS PoS) is such a much more talented and creative musician that I have to wonder how it's possible not to be in awe when listening to/seeing him and I can't stand it when someone puts him down.

They started out very well but turned into shite

dorian gray said:
ahh. i forgot about a pleasant shade of gray. awesome album.
mark zonder is amazing. if i could pick any drummer to play on my album, i would chose him.
everyone talks about Zonder, and while i agree, i also think Matheos does amazing stuff. i know its a love it or hate it album, but FWX impressed me bigtime.

Longinus said:
I just think I'm bitter cause a totally overrated band like DT is making much more money than Gildenlöw who is a much more talented musician compared to any Dt member.
However, it's also a pity Chester Bennington makes more money than Petrucci.

I also can't get over dorian's pathetic argument. I'm actually pretty sure I make more money than Petrucci, 'cept I'm not idolized by many musicians.
dude, what *are* you talking about? i didnt say a thing about money.
also, i think my post said distinctly, "im not trying to start an argument".

Yeah, you didn't. I thoguht I made it clear that I see some unfairness there and that's why I reacted like a moron.
It's funny you didn't get that, though.

Silent Song said:
everyone talks about Zonder, and while i agree, i also think Matheos does amazing stuff. i know its a love it or hate it album, but FWX impressed me bigtime.
hey, kenneth
i agree with you, i've just always been a big Zonder fan. Matheos, i think, writes all the Fates stuff and I think he is a great guitarist. I think everyone in Fates is great - i really like Ray Alder.
I havent listened to anything since the APSoG days. Is there anything new I should go pick up?

dorian gray said:
hey, kenneth
i agree with you, i've just always been a big Zonder fan. Matheos, i think, writes all the Fates stuff and I think he is a great guitarist. I think everyone in Fates is great - i really like Ray Alder.
I havent listened to anything since the APSoG days. Is there anything new I should go pick up?

Nothing against "FWX", I also like it very much...but don't pass up "Disconnected", the album right after APSOG. It's more epic in nature which is why I like it a tad more than "FWX". I think Zonders work is better...kinda get the feeling he wasn't trying as hard on "FWX" knowing it would be his last with the band. Still great stuff though.

Seth

uhh...yeah, i was just on the website this morning and found out Zonder isnt with FW anymore. what happened?

dorian gray said:
uhh...yeah, i was just on the website this morning and found out Zonder isnt with FW anymore. what happened?

He just decided to follow some other interests, he's always had a bunch of projects going on. Apparantly there's no ill will between him and the band. It's a shame though, they worked well together.

Seth