Jimmy Athens

Mariner said:
you can always try to make it to cyprus perhaps? 6 june if I'm right......

Well, since I take off on the 4th or the 5th, it's highly unlikely I'll get cyprus in two days. Coming perhaps through Lithuania etc, it's even more unlikely. Oh well, just have to wait for the gigs in Finland :D

DragonLady1 said:
dooooont miss this!!!! the gig was wonderfull! :hotjump: :hotjump:

mick, I need some souvlaaaaakis :loco:

post some more info! :yell:

one day to go, hehe... :Spin:

hoi there, gig in athens was brilliant, i had real good time and met loads of nice old and new mates (oh this singer...GODDESS), good stoof! *having fun*

yah :cry: insider jokes... they will talk about them and we dont have any clue

But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hi Guys..... I Agree with Mehdi and DragonLady.. The Live was Great..
Duncan-Mick-Medhi... Gave Their Best...

Medhi I Hope You Like my Cd's... (ISIS-Dead Can Dance-Placebo) (Bill Here. From Athens)

Mick.. Cheers. :) :)

Duncan..... See You

DragonLady.... I Hope You Enjoy it. (I Find today Better Dragon's Than The One You Bought) xixi :Spin: :Spin: :p :p

Mehdiiii.. Are You Talking About "Sence Of Lose" Singer.. I Think "Antigonh" Was her Name..... Yes she Has Great Voice....... Not Only Voice..... :)

Eternal_Dream said:
Mehdiiii.. Are You Talking About "Sence Of Lose" Singer.. I Think "Antigonh" Was her Name..... Yes she Has Great Voice....... Not Only Voice..... :)

oh dont mention her...she was eating a souvlaki and she offered me to bite it. but i felt dead stupid so i didnt :yell:

ill check your cds as soon as possible. the first thing on my to-do list is 'sleeping' right now.

by the way the gig tonight was great. i felt like being in a summer party or something, barbecue and that. tomorrow we're flying to thessaloniki. hope to see some of you there :cool:

:cry:

and when will we get some info eh? :mad: setlist, odd things, what booze, chicks (plenty of em i guess?) etc

ok, i'm off to mesogeios. setlists, comments and other nasty gossip of course, will be posted late this night!

:Spin:

Eternal_Dream said:
Hi Guys..... I Agree with Mehdi and DragonLady.. The Live was Great..
Duncan-Mick-Medhi... Gave Their Best...

Medhi I Hope You Like my Cd's... (ISIS-Dead Can Dance-Placebo) (Bill Here. From Athens)

Mick.. Cheers. :) :)

Duncan..... See You

DragonLady.... I Hope You Enjoy it. (I Find today Better Dragon's Than The One You Bought) xixi :Spin: :Spin: :p :p

heyyy nice to see u here in the forum Akropolis mate ;) welcome :)
ah, nevermind, the dragon I bought was very nice and it wont be the last time I'm in Athens anyway ehe .
I'm in Paros now having a lazy time at the beach ehe.

well, to tell more about the gig, it was really brilliant, also the first band was nice! Antimatter played some new songs, quite a few Saviour songs and some old Anathema stuff like Lost Control and Shroud Of False... fantastic... also the Mad World cover was great! The party after was in a nice pub called Underground, we all got drunk :loco:

the thieving bastards, the mad world cover was my idea!!! My bollix did the boy moss think of that first!!
:(

youse cunts owe me a pint