Jimmy Athens

DragonLady1 said:
heyyy nice to see u here in the forum Akropolis mate ;) welcome :)
ah, nevermind, the dragon I bought was very nice and it wont be the last time I'm in Athens anyway ehe .
I'm in Paros now having a lazy time at the beach ehe.

well, to tell more about the gig, it was really brilliant, also the first band was nice! Antimatter played some new songs, quite a few Saviour songs and some old Anathema stuff like Lost Control and Shroud Of False... fantastic... also the Mad World cover was great! The party after was in a nice pub called Underground, we all got drunk :loco:

My pleasure to be a Member in Antimatter Forum.... :) :) :Spin:
Paros? Oh No :yell: Beach? :yell: i am jealous
You Lucky Girl. I have already start reading because i have start the exams in My University... :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:
By the way. My name is Bill.......

Yes i agree with you.. Sence of Lose was Very Good....
Tha mad World was Brilliant... I enjoy it... :cool:
After you left from Underground. I found Mehdi outside with a Guitar.. And we start playing cool Stuff like Anathema Songs. :p :p

Guys I am very Happy to meet you...

arggg
2 times error....

SENSE OF LOSS

:cool:

they played very good and they finished their show with 1 cover Again from Archive...

Antimatter was very good as well but it didn't lust long...

Some songs: Saviour, Psalms, Holocaust, Far Away, Eternity Part III, Empty :loco:o_O, Everything you know is wrong....

they finished with the typical ANtimatter 80's Cover song:Spin: hehe Mad World

oke, some pics are ready, but I will post all of them and the live pics on my page soon...

drunk.jpg

after a whole lot of tequilla, really fucking drunk.... no comment :loco:

athensgirls.jpg

the girls in athens ;)

... aaaaand attention, this one is not for under 18 ;)

mickpiggy.jpg

mister micccckkkk :D

haha great pics girl! now sophia and dwra see you in a good month :)

BTW... Mick found his knob after all? weird :D

no, the one i took is ten times funnier... and why didn't you come up here by the way? that was not nice... ;)

damn right. she said she liked me shoes. and she offered me to bite her souvlaki. isnt that obvious enough?

hmm :( i'm the one who goes to greece this summer. so i just make sure she'll be mine.
oh yeah, I'm good in twisting girls round me finger :mad:

take this!