John Bush for Iced Earth

You know that could work, seems a much better fit than those albums that sported the Anthrax moniker.
Yes I know Justin you and everyone else disagrees with my thoughts on Bush and Anthrax.

Would never happen, that's exactly why Armored Saint isn't touring much, as he wants to spend more time with his family. Same reason Barlow is leaving IE. Honestly, my wish would be either for John Greeley to return, or for Sean Peck from Cage to sing.

I've always kind of thought an under the radar guy like Greg Wagner would be a good fit for Iced Earth. People would know him from the Cleveland/Ohio metal scene. He's done vox with Breaker, Archetype, and most recently with Shatter Messiah, among others. Geographically he's fairly close to Schafer's home base in Indiana.

Britt

I've always kind of thought an under the radar guy like Greg Wagner would be a good fit for Iced Earth. People would know him from the Cleveland/Ohio metal scene. He's done vox with Breaker, Archetype, and most recently with Shatter Messiah, among others. Geographically he's fairly close to Schafer's home base in Indiana.

Britt

Dude, you and I have discussed this before and you are right on the mark with this one. He sounds quite a lot like Barlow on that Archetype disc.

I'm with ya on this!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Kent

This sounds cool and honestly I would love to hear John Bush sing for Iced Earth on an album, but in reality this is like hot sauce on Ice cream. Each on is good and you might want to try it once but no one can eat it every day.

Is there any good reason why Shaffer himself can't be the singer of IE? It's not like he hasn't sung before, and his guitarwork isn't complicated enough to shoegaze while playing.

He's said before that he doesn't have the range to hit the higher notes on some of the stuff he writes, and also that he simply doesn't want to do it. Seems like a good enough reason to me.