John Bush to join Velver Revolver???

Actually I always thought that was what John was so great at, both the power and clean melodic stuff. I love his singing on Bare and Black Lodge, whereas Joey's singing on N.F.B. just had no depth to me. I don't think Joey could have sung a serious song like that, but N.F.B. was a joke song anyway so it worked. I would LOVE to see John in V.R., his voice needs to be heard by everyone (other than BK commercials). I wish him the best of luck.

I agree 100%.

I liked the first VR disc, that was about it.

John Bush in Velvet Revolver could work. I think VR may have to get rid of some of the really crappy sappy songs but it could work.

I liked the first VR disc, that was about it.

John Bush in Velvet Revolver could work. I think VR may have to get rid of some of the really crappy sappy songs but it could work.

NO! Sorry to disagree. I can hear JB doing pop, country, metal, rock, and just about any other genre...but I hope he knows while he would upgrade VR, it is not his venue.

If memory serves, I believe Charlie used the name "Chief Brody" and Scott was "Mr. Wu". But it also seems like Scott had changed his name from "Black13" to "Mr Wu".

John Bush in Velvet Revolver would be the nuts. To hell with the old sh!t if it wouldn't sound right with John singing those tunes, toss 'em out. The stuff written for his voice would f'n rock! Mr. Bush has the best metal voice out there, bar none.

I don't think it'll be right.

John Bush is a GREAT singer - just like how he sounded out of element with Anthrax, he'll sound out of element with Velvet Revolver.

John Bush is and belongs to Armored Saint! That's really John Bush at his best!:kickass:

Bush doesnt "fit" the VR scheme of things, doesnt matter how good the album will be...it;'s the "brand" ..and for a brand to sell it has to have it's main ingredients....

VR wont run on talent, only on "show".

I am definately in the minority here but I really don't want Bush in VR.. I am a big VR fan and could never get into Bushthrax.... I would still give it a shot but I would rather them pick someone else..

I am definately in the minority here but I really don't want Bush in VR.. I am a big VR fan and could never get into Bushthrax.... I would still give it a shot but I would rather them pick someone else..

Dude... did John Bush steal your ice cream or somethin? Just kiddin.

Cory Taylor is awesome. He just blends and morphs into whatever he is doing. Im a Stone Sour fan far and above SlipKnot although he sounds great in both. Just like the Stone Sour material more.