Johnnie Czech....and Bush!

because you know, if you are new to this board then you are just complete shit. your opinion doesn't matter and you are probably not an Anthrax fan anyway. that's why these boards are just stupid anyway. elitists who were here when it started are the only ones that matter. It's such a shame that people can join this board because according to the oldbies us newbies are just a bunch of pathetic fucking pieces of shit. If it is such an elite club than why can people still sign up?

newbie2.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hey Tomass74...
you just couldn´t get into Anthrax when I was peeing my pants because it was the last time, as far as I can remember, in 1979. There was no Anthrax back then.
If you don´t like my posts and my "pouting" face, don´t waste your precious time reading it and looking at it. End of story.
PS...what SaviourSelf said.

johnnieCzech said:
hehe thank you for dedicating your thread to me. Am I the only one left to complain? Hard to believe.

Johnnie, I have stopped posting here much because I am just not interested anymore. I am totally with johnnie on his opinion of the reunion. It blows. And spacebeer, please get off your high and mighty soapbox. All of the ass kissing to the idea of the reunion is just as annoying to us loyal fans who didn't bale on the band in 1993 and realize they have replaced one of the strongest voices in metal with one of the weakest. When ever you read a dissenting comment from Johnnie, know that there are definately more out there that hold the same beliefs.

Armored Thrax said:
Johnnie, I have stopped posting here much because I am just not interested anymore. I am totally with johnnie on his opinion of the reunion. It blows. And spacebeer, please get off your high and mighty soapbox. All of the ass kissing to the idea of the reunion is just as annoying to us loyal fans who didn't bale on the band in 1993 and realize they have replaced one of the strongest voices in metal with one of the weakest. When ever you read a dissenting comment from Johnnie, know that there are definately more out there that hold the same beliefs.

:wave::worship: united we stand!:headbang:

need a mediator here methinks....go check the old line up....if u like em fine....if u prefer bush era fine.....as long as they still keep everyone happy....no problem....saw em last year with bush....amazing gig....saw em in Dublin Wednesday night amazing gig again....Bush/Belladonna argument is getting old now

Don't be fucking with Johnnie Czech!!!:yow:

He's a good kid...Who gives nothing but respect on these boards..
And deserves the same!!

tomass74 said:
I don't care Czech he has been a member longer. It is annoying seeing all his negative remarks over and over and then looking and seeing his pouting face right next to them. He may have been a member of this board alot longer than me but that doesn't free him of being a whiny fool. I got into Anthrax when he was still peeing his pants. The reason I never joined a board is because I gave up and lost interest in them before there were message boards. This was because of all the member changes and I didn't like the direction the music went.. Well, they are back for now and it seems to have triggered alot of fans from the past to re-kindle their interest in Anthrax. This doesn't make us less of Anthrax fans. If you don't like it why would you waste your time crying about it over and over like a 5 year old??? Why don't you go away until it blows over??? If ti doesn't, then go start a I love Bush website.....

reidie said:
ease up turbo

I nearly fell off my seat when I read your comment - ease up turbo ..... I thought that was only something a mate of mine says !!!! Are you Australian Reidie ??

Ross___ said:
This is EXACTLY what I was trying to avoid when I started this thread.
I think you may have failed! :tickled: You know ANYTHING that we post will turn into a Bush vs. Belledonna Death Match!

I think it's time to crawl out of my hole to rear my ugly head....
I agree with Johnnie, but if you don't, there is no need to bash him just because you don't have anything better to do.

tomass74 said:
I don't care Czech he has been a member longer. It is annoying seeing all his negative remarks over and over and then looking and seeing his pouting face right next to them. He may have been a member of this board alot longer than me but that doesn't free him of being a whiny fool. I got into Anthrax when he was still peeing his pants. The reason I never joined a board is because I gave up and lost interest in them before there were message boards. This was because of all the member changes and I didn't like the direction the music went.. Well, they are back for now and it seems to have triggered alot of fans from the past to re-kindle their interest in Anthrax. This doesn't make us less of Anthrax fans. If you don't like it why would you waste your time crying about it over and over like a 5 year old??? Why don't you go away until it blows over??? If ti doesn't, then go start a I love Bush website.....

*clears throat

You're one pathetic motherfucker. J-Czech never steps on anyones dick around here, very nice guy and you go and shit talk him? B/c he makes jokes about missing Bush?

Get a sense of humour ya fuckin' knob gobbler.

these newbies are total wackos, who throw fits if anyone says a bad word about this reunion.

this is a messageboard, where, by definition people will always have opposing views and will choose to express them on here.

grow. the. fuck. up.

Not all of them are wackos!

'crimsoid'- that dude from Denver- is cool. And... I guess that's about it.

im a noob and i say fuck the reunion. saw the show may 1, it was cool except for some whiney bastard whining into the mic on stage (joey). my buddy met joey and said he's a cool guy and all but i still dont like his voice, nothing personal. the 80's are over!
also, it could be just me but i think there were less chicks at that show than any other one ive been to. if it wasnt for a few hot chicks like PM it'd have been a total sausage fest.
...chicks=Bush fans?

The RE-Union Show is a good way to catched up a original feelings of the early anthrax times. i love the re-uninion but some people think its not a event, its forever.

for me its like to use a telepipe and travel back in times. i will never loose my best anthrax time, the great suicidal tendencies anthrax tour i saw in hamburg docks (the people was hungry for this music) and my other concert anthrax open the iron maiden show in bremen, No Prayer For The Dying Tour?

iam happy to see anthrax again, like this memories