Johnnie Czech....and Bush!

I'm fairly new here, but I’ve been a fan from the day SOWN was released. I've seen the mighty Anthrax 8 times with Bush, so I believe that gives me the right to voice my opinion. I'm not crazy about the reunion, but I accept it for what it is. Scott responded to one of my posts saying Bush isn't going anywhere! So I believe him and anxiously await the return of the band that I grew up with. In the mean time I hope all Joey fans have a great time at the shows, & check the band out with John. John not only better than Joey, but one of the best metal/ rock vocalists of all time!

Nuf said!

Look at the end of the day - we have to agree on one thing.
Julio Iglesias is the singer Anthrax really need ... yes!

FCUK BUSH... FCUK BELLADONNA... SCOTT, CHARLIE SIGN UP JULIO NOW...
Also Charlie ... you need to play Cowbell more just like Greg's sig. Man that is so METAL.

Ahem. Peace \/

max said:
these newbies are total wackos, who throw fits if anyone says a bad word about this reunion.

this is a messageboard, where, by definition people will always have opposing views and will choose to express them on here.

grow. the. fuck. up.

I could care less what people think about the reunion and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.... It just gets annoying seeing him say the same f'n thing over and over and over and over and over again in every fucking thread...

spacebeer said:
That's not fun anymore...go to the show enjoy it and if you don't like it state it once and write ANTHRAX off your favourite band list, just like I did in 1993!

I haven't been in here in a while but I think I recall you stating way more than once that you think Bush sucks and that Belladonna is the proper for singer for Anthrax.

IMO, Bush is the singer for Anthrax. I first got into this band with Belladonna. I'm not some Bush lover that just happened to joined this board recently to Bash Belladonna.

I've given Belladonna the respect to catch him play solo. He sucked. I don't know if it was the fact that there was a low turn out, the band he was playing with was super weak, or that maybe he just lost it. Maybe it's a combination of all three. I don't know for sure. I will however, still pay my respect to this band and Belladonna and catch them live at least once to judge for myself. Who knows??? Maybe I'll like it and think firing him was a big mistake. Or maybe I'll think it sucks and think that shafting Bush was a big mistake.

If you all recall, Spitz was with the SOWN line-up. I remember reading intervews back in those days where he bashed Belladonna too. Maybe not to the same degree that Ian and Benante did.

Now that Spitz is back though, I'm starting to think that he was the perfect solo guitarist for Anthrax. As much as I love Caggiano's work and production, some of my favorite Anthrax solo's were Spitz's. I think he shined on SOWN.

Which leads me to the conclusion that the SOWN line-up was the best one.

Arg_Hamster said:
If Bush was here and wrote some stuff it would be funnier! :tickled:

Imagine if Julio was here... how much hardcore and funnier that would be eh!

Arg_Hamster said:
If Julio was here... he could borrow my speedos and reveal his secret identity: Big Gay Julio.

Just imagine SOWN in spanish.
Hell imagine Willie Nelson fronting Anthrax?

Arg - gotta tell ya man, your avatar is the funniest and scariest Hoff I have seen. :headbang:

timmyc said:
I nearly fell off my seat when I read your comment - ease up turbo ..... I thought that was only something a mate of mine says !!!! Are you Australian Reidie ??

Sure am mate, from the west :headbang:

The mighty Alex has spoken!
And thank you Greg for having my back! When thinking about it, I just never have stepped on anyone´s dick. How could one do that? :lol:

JohnniePROPHET- I tried replying to your thread here yesterday. But the board was fucked.
What I wanted to tell you was: There's this hot chick who comes into my store sometimes (when we're lucky). I call her H.C.D.C. - the Hottest Chick in Douglas County. She is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. And she's from Czechoslovakia.
:hotjump: I asked her out one time, but she smiled and told me she lives with her boyfriend.:Smug:

ThraxDude said:
JohnniePROPHET- I tried replying to your thread here yesterday. But the board was fucked.
What I wanted to tell you was: There's this hot chick who comes into my store sometimes (when we're lucky). I call her H.C.D.C. - the Hottest Chick in Douglas County. She is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. And she's from Czechoslovakia.
:hotjump: I asked her out one time, but she smiled and told me she lives with her boyfriend.:Smug:

Wow it has been said that the hottest chicks are from Czech! (it´s not Czechoslovakia anymore-split 14 years ago), that rules, ask her what´s her name! That´s the pity but we have a wise proverb in Czech: "Boyfriend is not a terminal disease!" :lol: anyway be sure to say hello to her for me! :):headbang:

Armored Thrax said:
Johnnie, I have stopped posting here much because I am just not interested anymore. I am totally with johnnie on his opinion of the reunion. It blows. And spacebeer, please get off your high and mighty soapbox. All of the ass kissing to the idea of the reunion is just as annoying to us loyal fans who didn't bale on the band in 1993 and realize they have replaced one of the strongest voices in metal with one of the weakest. When ever you read a dissenting comment from Johnnie, know that there are definately more out there that hold the same beliefs.
I'm with Johnnie too!

johnnieCzech said:
And thank you Greg for having my back! When thinking about it, I just never have stepped on anyone´s dick. How could one do that? :lol:

Well, since we're all King Big Dicks around here it wouldn't be that difficult to step on sumbodies. :lol: