Hello everyone,

It is our pleasure to announce the kick-off show
to our first 2010 tour and the official U.S Cd-release party
for our new record "FESTIVAL".

Venue: Bourbon Street Nightclub, New Port Richey-Florida
Show Date: Saturday-March 6, 2010

"Festival" CD's will be on sale at the venue, weeks before
the official release in the U.S.

More info and ticket deals will be posted soon.
Please spread the word and we hope to see you
all there....it's gonna be a great ride!

www.jonoliva.net
www.clubbourbonstreet.com

:headbang:

I would love to drive down from Tennessee for this gig! Does Walchoz, Stevens, Caffery, etc. ever show up for any of these Bourbon Street shows? Just curious.

~Brian~

Zak is almost always there. Don't think I've seen Caffery. Not sure about Walchoz (maybe). It's always a great time though as Jon seems to love Bourbon Street. His birthday party was amazing. I remember him doing both Hounds, Jesus Saves and Believe that night.:headbang: It's a little fuzzy though as Jon always insists on Jaeger specials when he plays...:lol:

Zak is almost always there. Don't think I've seen Caffery. Not sure about Walchoz (maybe). It's always a great time though as Jon seems to love Bourbon Street. His birthday party was amazing. I remember him doing both Hounds, Jesus Saves and Believe that night.:headbang: It's a little fuzzy though as Jon always insists on Jaeger specials when he plays...:lol:

Man...I need to do this! I'm seriously considering driving down for a few days for this show. :kickass:

~Brian~

For all of you thinking about making a trip down... There is a Ramada close to the venue that always offers cheap rates to concert goers. Info is on Bourbon Street's web site. Never stayed there so I'm not sure about the standard but loads of people always stay there that come in from out of town, so it can't be too bad I guess.

JOP and fans take over that Ramada each time we play there.
It's cheap, real close, and the party lasts well into the night
after the show....C you there!

Might have to come down all the way from PA for this. I need a vacation of sorts and finally might have the money to do it, especially since I could probably stay with a friend of mine in the area. JOP were just amazing at each of the two shows I saw with CIIC last fall. Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

Another vacation to add to my "if i win the lottery soon" list. I have been playing powerball in hopes of winning something to make the DVD filiming.

To Clearwater? Going to check flights out of Denver and Colorado Springs for this, and maybe look at going to the Ramada Inn.

Anyone know what is closest airport? And how far from there to New Port Richey? Rental car needed? Probably I would imagine.

Cheers
jeff

To Clearwater? Going to check flights out of Denver and Colorado Springs for this, and maybe look at going to the Ramada Inn.

Anyone know what is closest airport? And how far from there to New Port Richey? Rental car needed? Probably I would imagine.

Cheers
jeff

Tampa Airport is the closest. From there about 30 min to venue and the Ramada. Or if you some way can find a flight to St. Pete / Clearwater Airport. Some discount airlines fly in there. Same distance to venue. From Orlando Airport about a 2 hr drive.

Yes you need a rental car. Tampa is probably the worst city in the world when it comes to public transport.

I'm considering flying down too. I'll be wanting a break from work around that time... and the JOP albums have been getting better and better with each release... :)