Jonus' live vocals..

Lethe78

Expired candle
Jan 19, 2002
New Hampshire
Visit site
...does anyone like them better than his studio vocals? I dug out my copy (scrolled down to it on Ipod) of Live Consternation and definitely think his "live" voice sounds way better.

Any decently recorded studio vocals will always sound way better because of the ability to tweak effects, add multilayering, and also the acoustics of the room play a huge roll. Not to mention Jonas has a tendency to be off a bit in a live setting.

Any decently recorded studio vocals will always sound way better because of the ability to tweak effects, add multilayering, and also the acoustics of the room play a huge roll. Not to mention Jonas has a tendency to be off a bit in a live setting.

I know. Thats why I asked if anyone else liked the live version better.

The Live Consternation version of Right Into The Bliss and Had To Leave have him with a great voice. Not so much on live in krakow.. but what the hell, thats the thing with live vocals, right?

Mini, the question is how come it took you till now to realize Michael Bay is a hack? Went and saw Transformers 2? Larf!

Mini, the question is how come it took you till now to realize Michael Bay is a hack? Went and saw Transformers 2? Larf!

Hehe good question. I did know he was a bastard. The problem is..I love Transformers. He did actually not totally destroy Transformers 1..so I had a tiny hope he might make number 2 somewhat almost ok. But he didn't even make it bad..he made it insanely insultingly stupid. So...now I'm running a hate campaign...to destroy him..blogged to death :D Ok, so I don't write a bloggs..but I do constantly warn people not to pay to see that movie and bad mouth it enough on imdb.

I do have a list of directors I hate..and actually Bay have made that list LONG ago. Think Armageddon was the first movie I walked out of ever. Didn't like his so called best movie either "The Rock". The only reason he's still making movies is because he always make safe summer blockbusters. People never loose money with this guy....just wits and brains..

The first was almost ok? It was more tween comedy than anything.

Here's a break down of the so called "action:"
lil_formers___more_movie_by_mattmoylan.jpg

Frekkin Michael Bay.

The first was almost ok? It was more tween comedy than anything.

Here's a break down of the so called "action:"
lil_formers___more_movie_by_mattmoylan.jpg

Frekkin Michael Bay.

Hehe, very true. I hate the new look of the robots..and yes, you can't see who's who most of the time. BUT, T1 was all in all ok..sorry to say. I do hate myself a little for it though.

Noituudenaika
I love both!

:D You have no idea how much evil you evoke by saying that :D

This guy can explain some of it: http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/200...nge-of-the-fallen-review/?cp=41#comment-16270