JOP news and our new guitarist announced!

Oliva, Kinder, Jennings and Diaz from the Hall of the Mountain King tour and now the edition of Bill.

He is certainly quite a mercenary and a helluva guitar player for sure. Does he have any bands where he is the key songwriter?

Mercenary, brother?!

But to answer your question, no. Im currently working with two projects in which i write for, but neither have come out yet. Ive tried in the past but putting a band together is way harder than it seems. A pro one anyways... Im one of the few metal musicians humble enough to realize songwriting is NOT my strong point (as much as I hate that).

So I kinda decided to focus on playing other peoples music that I am a fan of in a way or another. I have worked with quite a few bands and most of them happen to have been at the festival (with the exceptions of NIGHTRAGE and VITAL REMAINS) so I guess the prog world sees it that way... But Im just trying to work man.

On a side note: I appreciate the "helluva guitar player" part! That makes me happy :)

Hellava guitar player doesn't even begin to describe Bill. He's been a monster since day 1 and he only improves every time I have heard him.

Any chance for a Cellador re-union as the replacement band?

I think Bill is a GREAT fit!! He looked and played GREAT at PP with CIIC last year. Are you still in that band as well?? Look forward to hearing you play some of Criss' solos!!

Chris :headbang:

Mercenary, brother?!

Clearly some people still think musicians have no right in making money and looking for work. It's like you should be forever broke and poor in order to be in a metal band. Fuck that. Mercenary my ass.

Looking forward to see your ugly face in Atlanta, garoto do cigarrinho de chocolate... :lol::lol:

Milton,

I don't think Palabra de Dios meant any disrespect when he used the term "mercenary." I got the impression that he meant to say that Bill certainly gets around in the metal scene, and that's because he makes a good impression with a lot of bands. It makes perfect sense in this day and age to play with as many bands as possible if you want to make your living solely through music, so I can't fault the guy at all. Here's to a great "Streets" set!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert