Judas Priest, motherfuckers!

Someone on the Lord board confirmed that Hisense Arena is what was Vodafone Arena (Vodafone stopped paying for that one a year or so ago, but there was no replacement).

I'd just moved to Indonesia when Priest toured here last time, so I think I'd better go now. I'd prefer a smaller venue, but waddaya do?

I'm trying to remember the first time I heard Priest. It was definitely whilst watching Rage one Friday or Saturday night, and I'm pretty sure it would have been this song:

Either that or this one:

And then I didn't hear anything else for ages, presumably because I only ever heard the albums my brother bought because I just listened to what he listened to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a sms about this a couple of days but I've been so damn busy. Pretty awesome news and although I saw them last time w/Ripper I really, really want to see them with Rob. Its only a few days away from my birthday too :kickass: I hope the tix arent more than $100 though. I'm really still really broke and dreaming about trying to get to Sydney for the Under a Blue Moon Festival in Oct I think??

THis will fucking rule. Seriously considering a trip to melb to see them as well. Works out well, not having to take anytime off work.

Shit yeah. Judas Priest. Maiden, Priest and W.A.S.P all in the same year. A few years ago I would have laughed at such a statement.

Heard an ad for it on triple m today driving home during the will and lemo show. I was really suprised. Long ad too. First time I've ever heard Priest on mainstream Brisbane radio, even if it was only small samples of songs played in the background heh.