Judas Priest, motherfuckers!

No song list as yet.

Been listening to The Best Of Judas Priest "Living After Midnight" great songs like :headbang:

Better By You, Better Than Me.

Living After Midnight.

Hot Rocken.

Turbo Lover.

Johnny B Good.

Ram It Down.

Painkiller.

If their going ol skool this CD should be enough, the rest will come to me on the night, should be a great show if the $'s are the same as Maiden.

Anyone remember Sam Fox in the 80's clip "Turbo Lover " Hmmmm

I'm just hoping to get a pre-sale ticket.

There was a huge poster on one of the advertising board things at work this week, but it's already been covered by other posters.

British heavy metal legends JUDAS PRIEST kicked off their world tour Tuesday night (June 3) at the Icehall in Helsinki, Finland. The group's setlist was as follows:

01. Intro: Dawn of Creation
02. Prophecy
03. Metal Gods
04. Eat Me Alive
05. Between the Hammer And The Anvil
06. Devil's Child
07. Breaking the Law
08. Hell Patrol
09. Death
10. Dissident Aggressor
11. Angel
12. The Hellion / Electric Eye
13. Rock Hard, Ride Free
14. Sinner
15. Painkiller

British heavy metal legends JUDAS PRIEST kicked off their world tour Tuesday night (June 3) at the Icehall in Helsinki, Finland. The group's setlist was as follows:

01. Intro: Dawn of Creation
02. Prophecy
03. Metal Gods
04. Eat Me Alive
05. Between the Hammer And The Anvil
06. Devil's Child
07. Breaking the Law
08. Hell Patrol
09. Death
10. Dissident Aggressor
11. Angel
12. The Hellion / Electric Eye
13. Rock Hard, Ride Free
14. Sinner
15. Painkiller

Not a very long set that ... mmm whats doing

Ticket prices (for Brisbane - can't be bothered checking the other cities but I'm guessing they're similar):

Gold standing - $149
Gold reserved - $149
Silver standing - $99
Silver reserved - $99

Fark me dead. A lot of people will go, but a lot will be turned off by those prices. For all their legendary status, they're not exactly as well known as Iron Maiden.

Yes I know I was into PRIEST well before MAIDEN but as my credit card is still haemorrhaging I will only be going to one concert , this time around would like to do two at least but also i have kids to look after as well

I hope I can afford it. $100 isn't too bad when you are in effect seeing two headlining acts. It just depends how the finances come out after the paint for the boy's room and the bills I had to hold over because the fucktards up the road still haven't reimbursed me for the damage their cunt mutt caused.

Crikey, I missed the part which said Cavalera Conspiracy will be playing. I think I'll be there then.

I bot GA tickets today for Mr Stonewall and myself. I was pretty certain those would be the prices, the same as they were for GNR, Heaven & Hell and Iron Maiden, seems to be the trend. Honestly I would have punished my credit card with any amout to see Priest, they are currently on the top of my list of things to do before I die.