Judas Priest, motherfuckers!

Sweden Rock setlist:

British heavy metal legends JUDAS PRIEST played the second show of their current world tour Thursday night (June 5) at the Sweden Rock Festival in Sölvesborg, Sweden. The group's setlist was reportedly the same as it was two days earlier in Helsinki, Finland:

01. Intro: Dawn of Creation
02. Prophecy
03. Metal Gods
04. Eat Me Alive
05. Between the Hammer and the Anvil
06. Devil's Child
07. Breaking the Law
08. Hell Patrol
09. Death
10. Dissident Aggressor
11. Angel
12. The Hellion / Electric Eye
13. Rock Hard, Ride Free
14. Sinner
15. Painkiller
---------------
16. Hell Bent for Leather
17. The Green Manalishi (With the Two-Pronged Crown)
18. You've Got Another Thing Coming

Yes, that was the same setlist I saw last week ( elsewhere on UM) I've just not had time to post it here. Sure would be great to see Green Manalishi live!

Sweden Rock setlist:

British heavy metal legends JUDAS PRIEST played the second show of their current world tour Thursday night (June 5) at the Sweden Rock Festival in Sölvesborg, Sweden. The group's setlist was reportedly the same as it was two days earlier in Helsinki, Finland:

01. Intro: Dawn of Creation
02. Prophecy
03. Metal Gods
04. Eat Me Alive
05. Between the Hammer and the Anvil
06. Devil's Child
07. Breaking the Law
08. Hell Patrol
09. Death
10. Dissident Aggressor
11. Angel
12. The Hellion / Electric Eye
13. Rock Hard, Ride Free
14. Sinner
15. Painkiller
---------------
16. Hell Bent for Leather
17. The Green Manalishi (With the Two-Pronged Crown)
18. You've Got Another Thing Coming

I wasn't that keen on seeing them so I'm fine with it, but hopefully we get a decent replacement. Probably not a good chance of that considering the tour is next month, but we'll see.

In what way were they inflammatory?

Damn, I was looking forward to seeing them. Not that I've got a ticket yet....

Priest tickets in Adelaide have been reduced to $60.

Perth has been moved to another location.

Any idea how ticket sales are going? Haven't heard anything about any sold-out shows... hmm. I always suspected the scale of the tour was a tad over-ambitious.

I just picked up my ticket and its no. 64? wtf?!?!? so its just gonna be me and my mates in the entertainment centre?

Where is the advertising??? Where is record company support? No wonder sales and shit have been lackluster and fucked, I bet the album sales aren't that flash neither

There was quite a bit of advertising when tickets went on sale, huge posters all over the place.

Something tells me the tour might be cancelled. Just the vibe I get, especially after the Cavalera lads pulled out/were pushed.