Judas Priest, motherfuckers!

They played at the Palace in St Kilda last time, then for some reason the promoters thought it'd be a good idea to jump up to arena sized venues in 2008. Even with Halford back in the band, it was a tad ambitious.

From the Ticketek site this morning

Wednesday 10 September - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
7pm - 7.30pm: Dead Letter Circus
7.50pm - 8.25pm: Electric Mary
8.55pm - 10.15pm approx: Judas Priest

Poster says "All new seats 60.00$ each" :lol: All new seats...please.

I still remember the good ol days, that's good enough for me, why spoil a goodthing, I'll stick to the 80's thanks.

Bloody hope not, where Entertainment Centre . or Horden or Enmore u thinks LT

The Enmore is about 2500, which I reckon would be too small, and the EC is around 9000 which is reckon would be pushing things a little, and is WAY expensive to hire. Horden is around 6000, so if it's going anywhere, I'd say it'll be there.

Who knows, I could be wrong, but.... I dunno, putting Priest in a 14,000 capacity venue, even in reduced mode is asking for a lot of empty space I reckon...

I hope that you mean "don't":p

No, I mean what I say, If you read it right it says...

Well, I hope you have a great time which means, I hope you have a great time.

I will be disappointed if you do :kickass: which means, If you do have a great time, I will be disappointed because I won't be going to this concert.

Bucko, take it how you like there was no harsh words towards anyone going to this concert, I'm just sorry I can't make it.

No, I mean what I say, If you read it right it says...

Well, I hope you have a great time which means, I hope you have a great time.

I will be disappointed if you do :kickass: which means, If you do have a great time, I will be disappointed because I won't be going to this concert.

Bucko, take it how you like there was no harsh words towards anyone going to this concert, I'm just sorry I can't make it.

It's al cool, mate.

pity that you can't make it.

been looking forward to this gig for so long!:headbang::kickass:

Cool.

As you know I did see Maiden in Feb 08 tis my #1 Band.

I'm also a big fan of Priest, Motohead, DIO, Black Sabbath, so on and so on but they are my top 5 bands.

If there was anyway I could make this show I would be there, so have a great time, I do feel for the ones who paid the higher price for their ticket, I think on entry when you show you did pay the higher price for your ticket you should be handed a tour shirt.

anyway, enjoy the concert :kickass:

Awaits your pics :headbang:

Cool.

As you know I did see Maiden in Feb 08 tis my #1 Band.

I'm also a big fan of Priest, Motohead, DIO, Black Sabbath, so on and so on but they are my top 5 bands.

If there was anyway I could make this show I would be there, so have a great time, I do feel for the ones who paid the higher price for their ticket, I think on entry when you show you did pay the higher price for your ticket you should be handed a tour shirt.

anyway, enjoy the concert :kickass:

Awaits your pics :headbang:

Not a bad idea, cheers .. nice taste in music especailly SABBATH!!!!!!