Judas Priest, motherfuckers!

Not sure yet... I'm training it up to Sydney and then a friend is picking me up on the way in to catch up with Andy to grab my tickets (yes, my life is THAT complicated all the time! HAHA!) so I'm not sure what time I'm actually gonna be there. But if I'm there in time, alcoholic beverages will be consumed. :)

Damn it, it's on at the same time as the footy, and I never miss St Kilda in the finals. Just as well I hadn't bought a ticket yet. Disappointing though.

I just realised that the footy's on next door, so had the idea of going from one to the other. Checked the playing times though, and Priest are on from 20:55-22:15. Dang. What a short and early set!

a friend gave me a lift at the last minute, so made it to the show.

was fucking awesome!

the moshpit was full of fuckwits and pretty rough, so moved to the gate area on the right hand side (close enough to almost touch Halford and Tipton when they moved to the furthest part of the stage).

as for crowd size.
None of the upper silver seating were filled but the very upper ones were.
a some sections seemed empty but also know some people moved to the silver floor section from seats.

but was an awesome show and was so glad to get up there.

now, does anyone have a set list for the night?

Well, the Brisbane one was the same as the setlist I linked to on the first or second page of this thread... pretty sure it's the same anyway. So chances are Sydney was the same too.

I walked over to the venue after the footy, and some dude gave me his ticket on his way out, so I got to go in for the encore. :headbang: Just heard the end of Painkiller; I wish I'd been there five minutes earlier. The crowd in Melbourne was decent, if not massive.

I walked over to the venue after the footy, and some dude gave me his ticket on his way out, so I got to go in for the encore. :headbang: Just heard the end of Painkiller; I wish I'd been there five minutes earlier. The crowd in Melbourne was decent, if not massive.

Who the fuck leaves the venue during Painkiller?! Lucky you got to hear the encores, Winmar.

I'm noting Angel as my official "leave the hall for a drink" break:kickass: