Just a question for the artist's on the board ?

I'm in Dumah. Unfortunately our website is down right now due to it taking like a week and a half in DNS propagation (fuckers)...But it will be up soon, and we'll be putting up mp3s of our new, much more moody/technical stuff. We'll actually be going into the studio at the end of the summer to record a full length.

Originally posted by NovembersDirge
I'm in Dumah. Unfortunately our website is down right now due to it taking like a week and a half in DNS propagation (fuckers)...But it will be up soon, and we'll be putting up mp3s of our new, much more moody/technical stuff. We'll actually be going into the studio at the end of the summer to record a full length.

Hmm studio , sounds expensive . Do you guys have a contract or do you have rich parents (ha ha) just kiddin . Were tryin to get a good deal now so we can actually get some of our stuff out . And advertise for a drummer/bassist

Originally posted by warsofwinter

Hmm studio , sounds expensive . Do you guys have a contract or do you have rich parents (ha ha) just kiddin . Were tryin to get a good deal now so we can actually get some of our stuff out . And advertise for a drummer/bassist

No rich parents here! :lol:

We're getting a REALLY good deal, because my brother has connections. And studios are better than trying to record it piece-mail on a 4 track or something, that would suck. We have no label, but we don't give a fuck, we'll get one eventually, I'm sure. It's just that most American labels refuse to sign anything that doesn't sound exactly how the rest of the scene sounds. Hence, because we don't sound exactly like Morbid Angel, Darkthrone, or Fleshgrind, we can't get signed. What we're hoping is that maybe European labels take interest.

Studios are fun though, it's one of the favourite things to do, next to performing.