Just a simple F'ing question.

enterthe4THDIMENSION!!!

STARS ARE REFORMING!
Jul 7, 2008
I live in the U.S
Ok so I made this account on Ultimate Metal just to ask this question. I have way too much time on my hands. The song by In Flames, Värmlandsvisan, a decent song, is as many of you In Flames fans know, an instrumental. Sort of. At the very start of the song, ONE WORd is spoken, and it sounds like Swedish. I don't actually know what Swedish songs like but the band is from there (Sweden), and I do know what English sounds like and it doesn't sound like that... Anyway, so does anyone know what the word is? haha I guess I need it to put it in for the lyrics... :headbang:
Thank you and I have more questions after and would have no problem talking about other stuff.

I always thought it was Bjorn counting off, "3...2...," but I don't speak Swedish, so I couldn't say.

Ikea?
You don't know what ikea means?
You live in the U.S., yes?
You either live in the ghetto and have no furniture or live in a fucking mansion and would never dream of using something as cheap as Ikea.
anyhow, ikea is the shit. I'm sitting in a pwang right now.

HA. In your face WeAreInFlames. I knew it. I really hope you were joking otherwise you are the fucking dumbass. Of course I know what Ikea is, and I'm not going to simply reject what Veenox suggested just because it doesn't sound anything like the words in the song, and oh, maybe a word we have HERE means something else in Sweden you dense Fuck. Oh gosh, you really "pwanged" me what ever the fuck that means. I guess I would know if i went around spouting dumb shit like you and half the people on these forums.

Hi WAIF :cool:
Ikea for the fucking win!
:kickass:
HA. In your face WeAreInFlames. I knew it. I really hope you were joking otherwise you are the fucking dumbass. Of course I know what Ikea is, and I'm not going to simply reject what Veenox suggested just because it doesn't sound anything like the words in the song, and oh, maybe a word we have HERE means something else in Sweden you dense Fuck. Oh gosh, you really "pwanged" me what ever the fuck that means. I guess I would know if i went around spouting dumb shit like you and half the people on these forums.
wat
and a pwang is a really comfortable chair. You should get one. It might make you more calm.

Ok. Next question. Lunar Strain remastered - Upon an Oaken Throne 1993 Promo Version... Again the beginning of this song intrigues me I guess haha. It sounds like the lyrics are backwards, or the music in general was looped around backwards. Does anyone know what is being said? Is it just the title backwards? Anyone?

Haha, sorry to confuse you enterthe4THDIMENSION, I was only joking about the Ikea thing. I just said that because it's the only Swedish word I know.

Ok. Next question. Lunar Strain remastered - Upon an Oaken Throne 1993 Promo Version... Again the beginning of this song intrigues me I guess haha. It sounds like the lyrics are backwards, or the music in general was looped around backwards. Does anyone know what is being said? Is it just the title backwards? Anyone?
I think it's just a reissue, not a remaster, but yeah, I think it's just some random noise.