Just a simple F'ing question.

Usually because it's too easy :D I mean come on, this guy is begging to be flamed. The worst thing is it's probably not even intentional on his part, but still ...

The theme from Sanford and Son is way better than In Flames.
It was proven by a scientist with huge balls, therefore it must be true because I also saw it on Dr Phil.
Twice.

lol, I know. The Odin's Court forum is shockingly polite.
This one is particularly bad. If I went into the CoB forums and told people what I think of them, the response I'd get is probably similar to the response the average post on here gets.

lol, I know. The Odin's Court forum is shockingly polite.
This one is particularly bad. If I went into the CoB forums and told people what I think of them, the response I'd get is probably similar to the response the average post on here gets.

Hehe, lol.

I think that the reason that we insult eachother is because we've got difference opinions about the band in the forum, for example i'm sure that everyone likes Dark tranquillity on the dark tranquillity forum, here with In flames, some people can't stand them and some are one of their favourite bands. = leads to insults.

Hehe, lol.

I think that the reason that we insult eachother is because we've got difference opinions about the band in the forum, for example i'm sure that everyone likes Dark tranquillity on the dark tranquillity forum, here with In flames, some people can't stand them and some are one of their favourite bands. = leads to insults.

The problem is that some people like some albums and others hate them. The last 4 are pretty controversial. If we had separate forums for old (clayman back) and new (R2R on) In Flames, the only argument on the old IF forum would be which album to fellate the most.