just an observation

Adam.G

och aye the noo
Jan 21, 2007
Scotland
it it just me or does it seem like people have very quickly lost interest....this is the first post in days, and its about there being no posts....ahwell
here's a joke for you all...

A pirate, a goblin and a priest walk into a bar.....oh wait how does it finish again?? dam! cant remember the punch line :rolleyes:

I'll try and get some people to come over from the CoB forum if you like. They're a hearty lot and may just bring some life to the goblin forum.

not a bad idea at all..im a CoB fan myself infact, might have a good bit of banter with some of em :heh:

EDIT: lmao...check my recent tracks, just realised whats on it, guess i wasn't lying eh? :p

A pirate, a goblin and a priest walk into a bar.....oh wait how does it finish again?? dam! cant remember the punch line :rolleyes:

I know the end!

The pirate is already drunk, 'cause u know, pirates have drinking problems.

well3.jpg

The priest is already drunk, 'cause he celebrated to many ceremonies in the last hours and drunk approximatly a bottle of wine.

carrot.jpg

(Don'T try to understand)

The goblin is already drunk, 'cause he was on the party all the week.

At the end, the goblin eat them all and kept their skins and made a well human jacket with them.

EDIT:
weirdfromtheweb___skinbag_jacket1.jpg

END

I know the end!

The pirate is already drunk, 'cause u know, pirates have drinking problems.

well3.jpg

The priest is already drunk, 'cause he celebrated to many ceremonies in the last hours and drunk approximatly a bottle of wine.

carrot.jpg

(Don'T try to understand)

The goblin is already drunk, 'cause he was on the party all the week.

At the end, the goblin eat them all and kept their skins and made a well human jacket with them.

EDIT:
weirdfromtheweb___skinbag_jacket1.jpg

END

..........uhhhh huh?? :lol: :lol: