Just been given the biggest gig of my life, too!

Emdprodukt

Member of Dude Castle 69
Jun 26, 2007
Kiel, Germany
It's unbelievable but the Head of Nuclear Blast invited us to play with Morbid Angel, Marduk, Kataklysm, Keep of Kalessin and Arsis. Maybe some of you guys remember my post about voting for us. Actually we lost. But we played with a german band called "Die Apokalyptischen Reiter" in Berlin. They are signed at NB. After our show with them they called The Head of Nuclear Blast and told him about us.

Biggest fucking chance in my life because they're REALLY interested. I have no idea what's going to happen and how I should feel because it makes me scared aswell.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/vanityruinsmetal

i always find myself nursing a semi when i listen to females doing metal vocals? i think i might have a problem, haha.

but i've only noticed that its bird from germany, etc. that are vocalist in metal bands.. :confused:

also, congratz on the gig

Awesome news. I've been listening to your cd since you made it available for download on your myspace. Killer stuff. It on rotation in my car. Congrats.

HOLY SHIT! Good luck, you fucking crazy fuck! Jesus Christ! This is IT for you guys!

I told you it would happen. Make a record, and don't forget to put me in the liner notes, L:cool:L!

And I still totally want to rape your singer!

Get a good lawyer if they start talking to ya. Been there, Its nice having a solid contract. You never know what will happen in a few years. Record company's are fuckwads, and so are most of the people that work for them, just dont tell them that. ha ha.

Congrats, thats no small feat.

-Slave

Get a good lawyer if they start talking to ya. Been there, Its nice having a solid contract. You never know what will happen in a few years. Record company's are fuckwads, and so are most of the people that work for them, just dont tell them that. ha ha.

Congrats, thats no small feat.

-Slave

This is so true that it's not even funny. No matter what will happen, invest in a good lawyer! If you don't know which one, I can recommend you mine or his former associates. They are expensive, but it's money well-spent!

I have a good friend who is a lawyer and knows a lot of people. Even if we wanted to pay for a lawyer... we just wouldn't be able to pay him. That's the way it is. We don't even have money for merch. We're poor. Very very poor. Anyway I have a friend over at Sony ATV. He's a really good guy and he knows Nuclear Blast kinda good and told me that they're still fair about contracts and stuff. I also know a band (Callejon) which signed at Nuclear Blast and they said they get supported really well.

The last nights were horror because I can't stop thinking about it. I know we will do a good show because we're practicing the shit out of us. I know I can't lose anything.

We got invited for a recording-weekend in hamburg (at EikeyStudios http://www.eikey-studio.com/) and hope to record 2 songs. we planned to work like 14 hours a day so it should be possible. First time beeing in a real studio for the whole band. hope it will work.

If anyone is interested at all: I uploaded these two tracks for you guys (I did the pre-production by myself so... guitarsound sucks a lot):
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=TP4YA0JU

About raping our singer: she's my fiance so if you do that I would have to cut of your dick and stick into your mouth :) Thanks for the kind words anyway :)
bloodroot: thanks dude! didn't know anyone liked us that much in this forum :)