just bought a new computer

I don't use a ton of UI stuff - the only things I've been using recently are CTmod - (in addition to CT_RaidAssist) which doesn't really do anything visible to the interface, just a few enhancements, and I just started playing with Discord Action Bars. If you really want something way out and feel like spending inordinate amounts of time customizing your UI, www.discordmods.com is it. You will have to spend a couple hours getting things just right :/

The big package mods like Cosmos and Insomniax I tend to stay away from because the wheat/chaff ratio tends to be iffy.

I think all I use are the aforementioned, plus a heal-cancelling mana conserve mod, ScrollingCombatText, DamageMeters, annnnd WhisperCast.

see i think all i want is something that will show coordinates for me. that's all i want. but i'm taking note of ALLLLLLLLLLL of this!

throw the world away!!

Lvl. 60 Undead Warrior
Lvl. 33 Troll Rogue
3 Lvl 30 Undead Preists
Lvl 10 NE Druid

One degree... lets guess what has taken up more of my past year.

Magtherdon is home server. Someone should start a Kayo Dot guild on some server :p

night elves. do i need to explain? just horrible.

humans. with a few exceptions, every person i've ever met who has a human character lacks any passion or imagination. yawn city.

gnomes are adorable and dwarves are...i dunno. regardless it is basically an objective fact that for priests, dwarves and undead are the *only* reasonable choices a person can make, aside from aesthetics.

FalseTodd said:
night elves. do i need to explain? just horrible.

humans. with a few exceptions, every person i've ever met who has a human character lacks any passion or imagination. yawn city.

gnomes are adorable and dwarves are...i dunno. regardless it is basically an objective fact that for priests, dwarves and undead are the *only* reasonable choices a person can make, aside from aesthetics.

My Dr00d is NE because it has to be :( ... I played horde for the longest time but getting into an end game guild with a warrior is VERY hard on the server I was on.

I have graduated and will be moving and starting a 9-5 so by the time the druid is 60 I'll be able to heal and have the time to end game. If it doesnt work out then I am convinced it isnt meant to be.

yeah i feel you Helm - I actually enjoy WoW's aesthetic sense way more than most games, and honestly probably more than it deserves. it's a mildly cartoony world stylized just enough to allow alot of personality but still convey a wide range or settings.

computer games haven't had too many genius moments visually - Grim Fandango was beautiful - but its perhaps telling that one of the most aesthetically lauded computer games is just basically a pastiche and not particularly groundbreaking visually. deco + dia de los muertes is a great idea, though, don't get me wrong

in all honesty the NE thing is as much aesthetic as anything else - i don't particularly want to make my avatar the generic version of idealized beauty - tall slender athletic and a bit haughty - /yawn